getting fake followers

Discus and support getting fake followers in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i’m getting fake followers soon i be in 30k followers what should i do. i worried about getting ban for doing nothing any help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Deimos ExA, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Deimos ExA
    Deimos ExA Guest

getting fake followers

i’m getting fake followers soon i be in 30k followers what should i do. i worried about getting ban for doing nothing any help?

:)

Deimos ExA, Feb 20, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

getting fake followers

The only thing you can do is report and block the accounts. Also, you will not get a ban for doing nothing, after all, you have done nothing wrong.
  3. Deimos ExA Win User

getting fake followers

30k gan take days but ty tell me
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Fake Gamers Following

Block them via your console.That should remove them from your friends list.

As mentioned,calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.
  5. CarstenE Win User

Fake Gamers Following

Hey,

Please be aware that we shouldnt name GamerTags in the forum even though they seem to be run by bots / used to spam/scam.

The best you can do is to Report the Accounts with the Report a Player Function on the console so the right teams can investigate and take action.

- lg 2Bad4You
  6. Drakken_ Win User

Fake Gamers Following

Hey,

Please be aware that we shouldnt name GamerTags in the forum even though they seem to be run by bots / used to spam/scam.

The best you can do is to Report the Accounts with the Report a Player Function on the console so the right teams can investigate and take action.

- lg 2Bad4You
    Thanks for the update... didn't think i'll be doing any harm since those don't have any game history, anyway duly noted. Unforntunately cannot edit the post now
Thema:

getting fake followers

1. getting fake followers - Similar Threads - getting fake followers

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?: Hey, only just gone on to use the new Ai video editor and was really intrigued to find out how well it would do a video I needed doing. I put in one of my videos I needed editing and was all fine...
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?: I purchased MS rewards from for a life time of Xbox game pass they gave me the confirmation number I thought that would the code but when I tried it it did not worked...
  8. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  9. Did I get a fake Xbox wireless adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did I get a fake Xbox wireless adapter?: So I bought an Xbox wireless adapter for my PC so I could use my wireless turtle beach stealth 700 on it. I bought it off Amazon and when it got here, it came in a ziploc bag instead of a box....
  10. how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...: I keep getting xbox communication banned from a goofy friend who likes to bully. 2fb903ff-ead9-4608-9707-9e3e636b9fad