Getting error "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain...

Discus and support Getting error "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After going through the process to design out the controller that I would love to purchase I keep getting the error: You can not login right now.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kincade Brickey, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Getting error "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain...

After going through the process to design out the controller that I would love to purchase I keep getting the error:

You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again

I have updated my name multiple times, made sure there were no spaces, tried different variations of my name, tried using my wife's account and nothing is working to make this purchase.

:)

Kincade Brickey, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Immenseape Win User

Cannot login to Xbox Design Lab

Hi,

This site is so broken, I just created a new Microsoft Account with my first name and last name included in the profile and got the following error when trying to sign in to the design lab:

You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again

So disappointing.

James
  3. Rostom L Win User

Getting error "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again".

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about the issue.

I appreciate your effort. Since this is currently happening to other users as well, the issue must be on the server-side. I would suggest to wait and try it again in few hours. You could also report it via the Report button on this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  4. yasmeen shawat Win User

"You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again"

I tried using other browsers and it didn't work
  5. andersonpassos Win User

"You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again"

you can try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thema:

Getting error "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain...

1. Getting error "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain... - Similar Threads - Getting error login

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  4. when i try to login to any microsoft thing i get an error "you'll need the internet for this"

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i try to login to any microsoft thing i get an error "you'll need the internet for this": I am connected to the internet and everything else works fine like google steam etc. but i am trying to login to things like minecraft or the game bar and it keeps telling me i am not connected to...
  5. Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error.: Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error....
  6. Anyone know why every time I try to login to Xbox design lab I get an error code?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone know why every time I try to login to Xbox design lab I get an error code?: I can use any other Microsoft service no problem such as the Xbox app, logging into my Xbox, Microsoft.com. But when I try to log into design lab I get this error message “You can not login right...
  7. In QC I get error every time I login with my Microsoft account, it says “Login failure!...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In QC I get error every time I login with my Microsoft account, it says “Login failure!...: How do I solve this issue? b75b5f99-9e9b-4abc-8139-a9930d782e13
  8. Can not login to Warframe. I get the error "Login Failed. Check your info."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not login to Warframe. I get the error "Login Failed. Check your info.": Titlle says it all. Can't login to Warframe as I get "login failed. Check your info" f48be227-4078-4e70-bc57-e0c2b7c0ba0e
  9. Can't login to Halo Infinite, get error "email address" is already a Microsoft account....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Halo Infinite, get error "email address" is already a Microsoft account....: I boot up Halo Infinite and it says Press enter to play, I press enter. It says XBOX Let's get you signed in, I click sign in. At the top it then displays my username and asks me to Add your...
  10. Trying to login to Fornite and get the error, an unexpected error occured while signing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to login to Fornite and get the error, an unexpected error occured while signing...: get the error, an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for xbox live what should I do? 5e9225eb-44fe-4792-b675-accfbf1f3ed4