Getting Error code E100 00000701 8007045D when trying to update

Discus and support Getting Error code E100 00000701 8007045D when trying to update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I first noticed this issue on 8-19-2020 where my Xbox (One S) is stuck verifying the update at 52%. I've already tried a factory reset and offline... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/doodoosparx, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Getting Error code E100 00000701 8007045D when trying to update

I first noticed this issue on 8-19-2020 where my Xbox (One S) is stuck verifying the update at 52%. I've already tried a factory reset and offline reset, neither have worked. I have tried looking up the error code but found little information about the source. All I know is it is either the Internal Hard drive or the whatever preview update ring I am in.

I was hoping someone explain further as to what this specific error code means and if it does have any relation to the alpha or beta ring updates.

submitted by /u/doodoosparx
    [link] [comments]

/u/doodoosparx, Aug 23, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. TheBadboyLive
    TheBadboyLive New Member
    Do you have any external USB drives attached to your system?If so, unplug the USB drives from the USB ports and try updating. This has been happening to me since day one and I found this fix by accident.The second that I unplugged the drive, it worked. Hope this helps for anybody having the same issue.

TheBadboyLive, Jun 10, 2021
  3. TheBadboyLive
    TheBadboyLive New Member
    Quick update to this issue, at least on the Xbox series X. I noticed after the update before the last on the alpha ring of beta testing, it fixed the issue with updates so I no longer have to unplug my USB drives in order to update. Now, there’s another issue… Which is, A lot of times when The system resumes from sleep mode, the wired Network will not connect and I get an error as if there’s something wrong with my or their network, which can only be fixed with a system restart(sometimes 2). Not sure what is causing this issue, I can connect if I disconnect the ethernet cable and connect via wireless or again, restart the system once or twice.

so I’m absolutely grateful that the update problem has been fixed, but the network thing is just as irritating… as it requires a system reboot to fix and again, sometimes two. For whatever reason it doesn’t work the first time.

good thing is, Support is pretty good about it. Just keep on them and don’t just file a report via the console. Especially if you are a alpha or beta member of the OS testing team. Go up on the support website for insiders and let them know in the forums. As that seems to be the quickest way to bring the problem to the forefront, because then more than likely you will run into other people having the exact same problem which then escalates the team looking into what’s causing the issue in fixing it.

Xbox support is really good, you just have to make sure that the right people see the issues you are having.And generally, if Support doesn’t fix the issue in a reasonable amount of time… Feel free to message me and I will make sure that your problem gets reported to the right people.

TheBadboyLive, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Update error code E100 00000701 80070570

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

To resolve this problem, use the Xbox One startup error troubleshooter:

Go to the Xbox One startup error troubleshooter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Scroll down the screen and select E100.

Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xbox One S Error E100 00000701 8007045D

If you’ve received error code 0x8007045d or 8007045d, it means that an error occurred either during a system update, or while you were downloading your profile. If you received this error during a console system update or console setup, see Troubleshoot system updates on Xbox One.

If you were trying to download your profile, try checking the Xbox status, power cycling your console, testing your network connection, and clearing your system cache. If these don’t work, delete and then redownload your profile.

For more steps and solutions, select the link below.

Learn more.
  6. Yanler Reyes Win User

Xbox One S Error E100 00000701 8007045D

Does this error code indicate that my hard drive could be failing or other hardware problem?
  7. xDarkStar73x Win User

why is my Xbox showing an E100 error each time it tries to verify an update at 52%?

8. Gerardo CG Win User

Error code E100 00000701 80070570

Hi there Jeff, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox One X console!

If the issue persists after resetting the console and performing an offline update, it will be necessary for you to send your console to a trusted technician in your local area for a thorough inspection and repair. This is because if those procedures didn't work, it's likely a hardware issue with the console, possibly with the internal storage unit.

It's important to note that Xbox no longer officially repairs Xbox One consoles and only provides repair services for Xbox Series X|S consoles, as you can confirm on the following link under the "Out-of-warranty service costs" dropdown:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

As you can see, only Xbox Series X|S consoles are listed there, not Xbox One consoles.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

Getting Error code E100 00000701 8007045D when trying to update

1. Getting Error code E100 00000701 8007045D when trying to update - Similar Threads - Getting Error code

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  5. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  6. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  7. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  9. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  10. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox error e100 00000701 8007045D