Getting Error Code 0x90070490. I see others are getting this. - SOLVED!

Discus and support Getting Error Code 0x90070490. I see others are getting this. - SOLVED! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This started happening to us yesterday. I was able to sign out to see if it would allow me to sign in and now I cannot sign in again. It was very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PulidoFam, Dec 27, 2017.

1. PulidoFam
    PulidoFam Guest

This started happening to us yesterday. I was able to sign out to see if it would allow me to sign in and now I cannot sign in again. It was very frustrating.

Fortunately, end-user NafePaul1016 provided the solution:

Hi everyone. Here's the fix that I received. It even worked, too.

She had me do these steps to reset my box without losing my apps and games. This error code is due to a corrupted game update. Step (1) - HOLD the power button off on your console for 10 seconds. (2) Unplug the battery from the console and the
    main plug from the wall outlet. Count to one minute. (3) At the same time, hold down the Eject button and the small Connect button on the left-hand side of your console. (4) While holding these both down, ALSO hold down the main Console power button.
    I needed a helper for this step (5) Keep all three pressed until you see the screen light up with their Troubleshooting screen. (6) quickly let go of all three buttons. NOTE - it took me 3 tries to get the timing exact to see this error. Once here, click
    Reset the Console, keeping games and apps. ALL FIXED. I had to go through my initial start-up settings again but his games all stayed downloaded.

Thanks NafePaul1016

:)

PulidoFam, Dec 27, 2017
  2. PulidoFam
    PulidoFam Guest
    Getting Error Code 0x90070490. I see others are getting this.

Getting Error Code 0x90070490. I see others are getting this.

This started happening to us yesterday. I was able to sign out to see if it would allow me to sign in and now I cannot sign in again. This is very frustrating.

PulidoFam, Dec 27, 2017
  3. "Something went wrong"

I'm getting error code " 0x90070490 " whenever I click on Network settings. Please help!

DoctaXBHDrama, Dec 27, 2017
  4. killer24027 Win User

something went wrong

error 0x90070490 thats the code any help?
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Network settings nonexistent error code 0x90070490

Hi there!

Apologies for the delayed reply! If you are still running into this error can you provide some additional info?

We were not able to find any descriptive info for that on the
    error code guide
    could you possibly send us a photo of the error so we can see what other info it provides?

Are you seeing the same error wired and on wifi and which version of the console are you seeing this error appear?

Post back and let us know!
  6. Tr1k Sh0t3r Win User

error

7. TimelyApple61 Win User

something went wrong

error 0x90070490 thats the code any help?
    Have you found the solution? I'm facing the same problem since yesterday...
  8. gangster cat333 Win User

Error Code 0x90070490

all hopes not lost! My last connected Internet connected to my Xbox one and it works!. But it still show code error when I code to network settings!. ??? So I can connect to the last connected Internet but cannot got to settings? Very strange indeed.
Thema:

1. Getting Error Code 0x90070490. I see others are getting this. - SOLVED! - Similar Threads - Getting Error Code

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  5. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  6. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  7. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  9. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  10. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8