Getting error 800700e8 trying to download Chapter 2 of King's quest.

Discus and support Getting error 800700e8 trying to download Chapter 2 of King's quest. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; follow my previous post above to solve the issue 375b110a-4653-4b81-9a09-13a904075a32 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jwalsh71, Dec 16, 2015.

1. jwalsh71
    jwalsh71 Guest

follow my previous post above to solve the issue

:)

jwalsh71, Dec 16, 2015
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King's Quest

Chapter 2 out now

King's Quest - Chapter 2: Rubble Without...

King Tones, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Download of King's Quest Season Pass

I purchased King's Quest Season Pass on X-box One. This gave me Chapter 2 and 3 of the game. Chapter 3 downloaded but Chapter 2 on X-box says it is installed but the game says that it is not and it will not play. Can I uninstall the Pass and reinstall
    it again without losing the Pass.

Thank you for any input.

Fireball XL5

DarrelEastman, Dec 16, 2015
  4. Devil Hunden
    Devil Hunden Guest

There is nothing on that page for Chapter 2 other than trailer videos.

Devil Hunden, Dec 16, 2015
  5. MysticWeirdo
    MysticWeirdo Guest
    Sorry, just the trailers and compatibility packs on that page for the complete edition.

The marketplace for the chapter 1 edition (
    marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80241560924
    ) does have the option to purchase chapter 2, but that's not a practical solution for those that already purchased the season pass.

MysticWeirdo, Dec 16, 2015
  6. SavedBump420
    SavedBump420 Guest
    Same issue and error code as everybody else. I am also not able to download it (with the season pass) from the market place

SavedBump420, Dec 16, 2015
  7. Dreynor
    Dreynor Guest
    I'm having the same problem. Xbox support chat told me to contact the developer for support. I was unable to find any customer support information on The Odd Gentlemen website nor the Sierra website. Someone needs to take responsibility for this issue and
    resolve it.

Dreynor, Dec 16, 2015
  8. SketcheeBoy
    SketcheeBoy Guest

SketcheeBoy, Dec 16, 2015
  9. Dreynor
    Dreynor Guest
    @SketcheeBoy I just did the same thing. Glad to hear you got someone to pay attention.

Dreynor, Dec 16, 2015
  10. Dreynor
    Dreynor Guest
    Dreynor, Dec 16, 2015
  11. I'm having the same exact issue as everyone else here. Error 800700e8 on Xbox 360 with the complete collection. All suggestions by Sierra and Activision have not worked. Wish you all good luck. I will keep trying through out the day but sadly disappointed
    since I spent $40 to bye entire collection months ago and can't even download it.

Ambercrombie80, Dec 16, 2015
  12. KyleTheHeck
    KyleTheHeck Guest
    Same issue with 360 and Complete Collection. Has anyone tried uninstalling the whole thing? Odd that is says "Purchase Now" for Chapter 2. My hunch is a programming error is causing it to look for the individual episode which of course we would not purchase.

KyleTheHeck, Dec 16, 2015
  13. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with downloading the content. I've passed off this information to the appropriate team and I'll be sure to reach out to you all when I have more information.

Mister Maka, Dec 16, 2015
  14. Doopliss SWE
    Doopliss SWE Guest
    I just want to chime in and say I have the same issue with downloading Chapter 2 for the Complete Edition on 360.

Doopliss SWE, Dec 16, 2015
  15. SketcheeBoy
    SketcheeBoy Guest
    SketcheeBoy, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Getting error 800700e8 trying to download Chapter 2 of King's quest. - Similar Threads - Getting error 800700e8

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  5. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  6. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  7. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  8. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  9. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  10. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...