Getting error 0x80070057 whilst trying to download avengers on series x

Discus and support Getting error 0x80070057 whilst trying to download avengers on series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Really hoping somebody can help as its driving me crazy. Got more than enough hard drive space and tried over both a wired and wireless connection but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GF20, Nov 5, 2021.

1. GF20
    GF20 Guest

Really hoping somebody can help as its driving me crazy.

Got more than enough hard drive space and tried over both a wired and wireless connection but the download will only go so far before stopping and when attempting to start it again I get error 0x80070057

:)

GF20, Nov 5, 2021
  2. RhysHoltham Win User

I’m getting the same issue but instead of it only happening to marvel avengers, I can’t install any other games now. Even disgusts ones I own
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for letting me know. If that's the case, please try to reset your console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi GF20, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, kindly unplug the external hard drive and then perform a power cycle on your console before trying to reinstall the game. Please keep the hard drive unplugged.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. GenerationG Win User

Quite a few people reporting the same issue - including myself. It's definitely an issue with the service.
  6. TheLagkage Win User

I don't think any amount of resetting your console will work with this one, not even a factory reset is solving the issue. People are saying that it's an issue with the game itself :/
Thema:

1. Getting error 0x80070057 whilst trying to download avengers on series x - Similar Threads - Getting error 0x80070057

2. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  3. I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D: I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D when I try to join a party or invite someone to my own. I restart my console and disconnect/restart my wifi and it doesn’t fix the issue. At the time of...
  4. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  5. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  6. I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app: So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install it ,but I couldn't so I tried on the Xbox...
  7. Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired?: A few days ago my Xbox one s digital was being slow so I restarted it and after it was done the error 102 appeared, I tried factory reset, reset, restart and leaving it off for a while and took...
  8. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  9. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  10. Cant install The Outer Worlds i get Error 0x80070057

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install The Outer Worlds i get Error 0x80070057: Hello, i tried to install the Outer Worlds but i cant if i click on install i get this https://i.imgur.com/Xw991wp.jpg I tried with pc restart not solved.. 34ab294b-5db6-41c5-941e-b4cdea0f6b63

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x 0x80070057