Getting doxxed.

Discus and support Getting doxxed. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After receiving a 1/1 cape on minecraft my info is being spread around. I had people calling my phone (wich i never share anywhere online).. and i got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iSxckk, May 22, 2025.

  1. iSxckk
    iSxckk Guest

    Getting doxxed.


    After receiving a 1/1 cape on minecraft my info is being spread around. I had people calling my phone (wich i never share anywhere online).. and i got proof of them admitting this came from a leaked database from minecraft.

    Luckily enough that phone number is not being shared. Sadly i have seen my city/village, name, country, all social media links etc been thrown into multiple discords by alot of different users that are enthusiasts of the cape. This means they had to webscrape my linked email to these social links.. wich is another privacy breach cause that info is not public.

    I can't get a hold of a single support chat/call no matter what i tried over the last 2 days.

    :)
     
    iSxckk, May 22, 2025
    #1
  2. SweetMonet Win User

    Getting doxxed.

    Hi, iSxckk! I'm sorry to hear about this. No worries, I'm happy to assist you with this today.

    I understand this may seem urgent and alarming. I would suggest trying these steps and see if you can reach the Xbox customer support for them to further assist you with this issue.

    Please go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

    Then click on "Contact us" > Account and Profile> Then choose I need a Microsoft account> Type Account Information> Click Next> Click on See contact options> Select from there, it should show you the option to chat with them or request a call.

    Kindly take note of the Phone support availability.

    Monday to Friday: 6:00am-5:00pm

    Saturday to Sunday: 6:00am-5:00pm

    Let me know if that works. Thank you!
  3. AfternoonSeven Win User

    Doxxers have made their way to NFS: Most Wanted (2012)

  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Doxxing

    Hi Cobra,

    As the question has been answered, there is nothing support can do with a report or the DDOS. As this is an attack to your internet. I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you
    have a question or issue.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. Ahh Matt Win User

    Doxxing

  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

    Doxxers have made their way to NFS: Most Wanted (2012)

Thema:

Getting doxxed.

Loading...
  1. Getting doxxed. - Similar Threads - Getting doxxed

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...