Getting disconnected from xbox live when trying to view the leaderboards

Discus and support Getting disconnected from xbox live when trying to view the leaderboards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play the game called Sonic The Hedgehog 4 epside 1. Everytime I try to load to leaderboards to upolad my score to get an achivement it says "You... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lior2297, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Lior2297
    Lior2297 Guest

I play the game called Sonic The Hedgehog 4 epside 1.

Everytime I try to load to leaderboards to upolad my score to get an achivement it says "You have been disconnected from Xbox LIVE.

Please reconnect to Xbox LIVE to view the leaderboards.

I tried everything to fix it and nothing works.

In every other xbox 360 games xbox live does work but it doesn't work only when I play this game, please help me!

I'm on Xbox Series S.

:)

Lior2297, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Lior2297 Win User

I did the things you said and it's still didn't fixed my problem, It makes me really sad.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Lior2297, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  4. Lior2297 Win User

It didn't fixed the problem šŸ™
  5. Francia J. Win User

Would it be okay if you try and use a different network connection such as mobile hotspot?
  6. Lior2297 Win User

I did everything you said and it still doesn't work.

Please help me!

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Getting disconnected from xbox live when trying to view the leaderboards - Similar Threads - Getting disconnected live

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, Iā€™ve changed mac address Iā€™ve changed port selection. Iā€™ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  5. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  6. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  7. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and Iā€™m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and Iā€™m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and Iā€™m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  8. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  9. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...
  10. How can I fix my Xbox always disconnecting from the wifi and getting it to connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox always disconnecting from the wifi and getting it to connect: Whenever I try to connect to my Wifi for the first time in a day It is always disconnected from my Xbox and when I try to connect again, it just says "Can't connect. Check your network name and...