Getting diferent versions of one game

Discus and support Getting diferent versions of one game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Watch Dogs 2 in a sale in October 13 and I get the same game but the gold edition in November 22. My question is, could I get a refund... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zarazúa_Jesús, Dec 26, 2019.

  1. Getting diferent versions of one game


    Hi, I bought Watch Dogs 2 in a sale in October 13 and I get the same game but the gold edition in November 22.

    My question is, could I get a refund for the first game? I really don't expect it to be so, but if possible, what can I do?

    I just want to take that doubt away.

    :)
     
    Zarazúa_Jesús, Dec 26, 2019
    #1
  2. DanMen334 Win User

    Getting diferent versions of one game

    no, the only thing that will happen is that the extra content was installed or added to your account, that is, you will be given the extra elements of the higher versions that you have
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    Getting diferent versions of one game

    Unfortunately no, a refund would not be issued under the circumstance you mentioned.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

    Getting diferent versions of one game

    To be able to get a refund you would need to do it in the first 14 days after purchase, and have not played more than 2 hours.
  5. Dwoop33 Win User

    Xbox One Early March Update Problem

    D. All of the above (see update preview forums...the answer is in your question, your versions are incompatible since they are diferent UI's)
  6. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

    Witcher 3 Microsoft rewards quest

    Theres' two version of The Witcher 3 game on the store. The standard version (dlcs apart) and the Ultimate (all dlcs included). Both are
    "diferent" games, according to the microsoft store. I don't know why things work this way, but the version in this quest is the basic version. As you know, the standard version is already in the game pass, so you can try it out at any time.
    Alternatively, you can report this issue to Microsoft Support and request a position. Here's the link:

    https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/contactus/
Thema:

Getting diferent versions of one game

Loading...
  1. Getting diferent versions of one game - Similar Threads - Getting diferent versions

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]