Getting destroyed by cheaters on Xbox

Discus and support Getting destroyed by cheaters on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are getting destroyed by cheaters on Xbox and the issue is aggravated with cross platforms requirement for some games ! If you don't enable the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Strong77, Jul 2, 2022.

  1. Strong77
    Strong77 Guest

    Getting destroyed by cheaters on Xbox


    We are getting destroyed by cheaters on Xbox and the issue is aggravated with cross platforms requirement for some games ! If you don't enable the cross play then you have to wait 30 minutes to find a match !

    I don't see nothing on the issue, the Microsoft is silent for years about the massive cheaters population on Xbox and PC ! On the Xbox they are using devices that attach to Xbox controller or USB ports controller/console without being detected by Xbox anti cheat measures if they have some ! In games like Destiny 2 and other FPS is just unplayable experience ! In the future i will not purchase any games that will require cross play !

    :)
     
    Strong77, Jul 2, 2022
    #1
  2. DJ Syrax Win User

    CHEATER CALL OF DUTY Xbox360

    It get's better. I had a Cheater in the Lobby and i lost the game , and i get a probation for lost the game , i had 3 cheaters in 1 hour in the Fu**ing GAME...

    a cheater give me god mod and delete my pounds of 5 years playing.

    Microsoft do nothing, you cannot write a Mail to Microsoft, you get no call , they **** on her user !!!!

    THX Microsoft for the baddest Support that i have seen in my life. Not surprised when nobody buy again a Xbox by your Shi* support and let cheaters destroy games
  3. Lonekeeper Win User

    Sick and tired of cheat modes and auto losers

    If you want to look at cheaters still listed you can go to Rockstar's Social Club and look up various players under "Total Kills" under the Xbox 360 console.

    In my experience, the PS3 didn't have as many cheaters. Every other game I've played on the Xbox 360 has had lag switchers and cheaters which technically destroy multiplayer.
  4. Agent Monaghan Win User

    Xbox Live requirement for online play needs to end - Microsoft does not offer an online infrastructure

    [quote user="Hellfire IRL"]I've paid for Xbox Live since it released the original Xbox, PC servers were filled with cheaters modders destroying the MP experience. Xbox Live was a fair, even playing field, in a closed off network. You're actually a decade
    too late with this questioning. [/quote]There are no cheaters and modders on Xbox Live?
  5. fuelldbyhate Win User

    Bad reps,How are they made??

    see your already confusing report with avoid an ITS fine for xbox to lump them all together now but wait until you get a bad rep an cant play with everyone else,lol

    For the record Im all for enforcement of cheaters an people who ruin MP by destroying friendly equipment an deliberately smashing into someone..
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    it's been a while my darlings

    orion, I only bought this because of the cheaters on mw1, waw and mw2. That in itself is a bonus, small maps too many camping spot's, iw going against their word in regards to this is what's destroying it. I have to say it's getting tiring at this point,
    the boosters are too much,,,,,,,,,,,,
Thema:

Getting destroyed by cheaters on Xbox

Loading...
  1. Getting destroyed by cheaters on Xbox - Similar Threads - Getting destroyed cheaters

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. My Xbox has destroyed HDMI input function of 4 different models. Can I get a replacement...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has destroyed HDMI input function of 4 different models. Can I get a replacement...: Help me. I don't care about the legal ramifications of fault. Please just replace my faulty unit. It's never been modified. 32944443-df69-480f-8880-754f17311bad
  10. Xbox live gold issueWhen I try to get destroy all humans it says this

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold issueWhen I try to get destroy all humans it says this: [IMG] submitted by /u/DeadPool0698 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. destiny 2 cheaters