Getting ddossed on CoD Black Ops 2

Discus and support Getting ddossed on CoD Black Ops 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I was playing Black Ops 2 league play with my friends. We ran across a master rank 1 with a 43 game win streak. The person, gamertag of [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuBpeRBzSkiLLz, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Getting ddossed on CoD Black Ops 2

Today I was playing Black Ops 2 league play with my friends. We ran across a master rank 1 with a 43 game win streak. The person, gamertag of
    [Mod Removed] proceeded to flood our IP addresses and kick us out of the game and temporarily shut off our internet. This is against the xbox terms and conditions. People like this take the fun out of Xbox live and make me no longer want to
    be part of the xbox live community. The reference code is [Mod Removed] Thank you.

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame, or reference numbers on the forums. Thank you.

:)

SuBpeRBzSkiLLz, Jan 4, 2014
  2. what does 0x80073cf6 mean?

im trying to play black ops 2 and im getting the same code

VivaciousDemoN, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Modern Warfare 3 - Hackers and modders galore

Past COD games will not be patched. Activision will not do anything about it because they're going to be focusing on Black Ops 2 and Ghosts. Black Ops 2 is probably getting hacked right now. MW3 will get worse and worse, as did MW2, WaW, CoD4 and so on.

Dr Black Bones, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

It's against forum rules to call out other gamertags & post reference numbers.

The only way to report someone is via your console.

More info on dealing with a ddos attack can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  5. I was told on chat support to post my complaint along with that number on the forums. Is there any other way to post my complaint?

SuBpeRBzSkiLLz, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The only way to file a complaint against someone is via your console,there is no other way.

Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2014
  7. While playing black ops 2 with my friend i was ddossed by [Mod removed]. I was just playing and he teamkilled me so i shot him back then the next game i was ddossed

My Corrupt Soul, Jun 9, 2015
  8. Getting ddossed on CoD Black Ops 2

I was told by a customer support rep to post the GT of the person who ddoss me

My Corrupt Soul, Jun 9, 2015
  9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    As stated above, you will need to file a complaint via the console. Phone and chat support are incorrect about posting gamertags on the forums.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Smwutches Win User

As stated above, you will need to file a complaint via the console. Phone and chat support are incorrect about posting gamertags on the forums.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

It's against forum rules to call out other gamertags & post reference numbers.

The only way to report someone is via your console.

More info on dealing with a ddos attack can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq
  12. My Corrupt Soul Win User

I was told by a customer support rep to post the GT of the person who ddoss me
  13. SuBpeRBzSkiLLz Win User

I was told on chat support to post my complaint along with that number on the forums. Is there any other way to post my complaint?
  14. My Corrupt Soul Win User

While playing black ops 2 with my friend i was ddossed by [Mod removed]. I was just playing and he teamkilled me so i shot him back then the next game i was ddossed
Thema:

1. Getting ddossed on CoD Black Ops 2 - Similar Threads - Getting ddossed CoD

2. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  5. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  6. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  7. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  8. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  9. Do i only get 1 switch back at a time¿

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i only get 1 switch back at a time¿: I was waiting patiently for my home switches to come back but I only ended up getting 1 back, does it work like when you use the individual switch it takes a year for that 1 to come back?...
  10. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...