Getting ddossed on CoD Black Ops 2

Discus and support Getting ddossed on CoD Black Ops 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I was playing Black Ops 2 league play with my friends. We ran across a master rank 1 with a 43 game win streak. The person, gamertag of [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuBpeRBzSkiLLz, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Getting ddossed on CoD Black Ops 2

Today I was playing Black Ops 2 league play with my friends. We ran across a master rank 1 with a 43 game win streak. The person, gamertag of
    [Mod Removed] proceeded to flood our IP addresses and kick us out of the game and temporarily shut off our internet. This is against the xbox terms and conditions. People like this take the fun out of Xbox live and make me no longer want to
    be part of the xbox live community. The reference code is [Mod Removed] Thank you.

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame, or reference numbers on the forums. Thank you.

:)

SuBpeRBzSkiLLz, Jan 4, 2014
  2. what does 0x80073cf6 mean?

im trying to play black ops 2 and im getting the same code

VivaciousDemoN, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Modern Warfare 3 - Hackers and modders galore

Past COD games will not be patched. Activision will not do anything about it because they're going to be focusing on Black Ops 2 and Ghosts. Black Ops 2 is probably getting hacked right now. MW3 will get worse and worse, as did MW2, WaW, CoD4 and so on.

Dr Black Bones, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

It's against forum rules to call out other gamertags & post reference numbers.

The only way to report someone is via your console.

More info on dealing with a ddos attack can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  5. I was told on chat support to post my complaint along with that number on the forums. Is there any other way to post my complaint?

SuBpeRBzSkiLLz, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The only way to file a complaint against someone is via your console,there is no other way.

Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2014
  7. While playing black ops 2 with my friend i was ddossed by [Mod removed]. I was just playing and he teamkilled me so i shot him back then the next game i was ddossed

My Corrupt Soul, Jun 9, 2015
  8. Getting ddossed on CoD Black Ops 2

I was told by a customer support rep to post the GT of the person who ddoss me

My Corrupt Soul, Jun 9, 2015
  9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    As stated above, you will need to file a complaint via the console. Phone and chat support are incorrect about posting gamertags on the forums.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Smwutches Win User

As stated above, you will need to file a complaint via the console. Phone and chat support are incorrect about posting gamertags on the forums.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

It's against forum rules to call out other gamertags & post reference numbers.

The only way to report someone is via your console.

More info on dealing with a ddos attack can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq
  12. My Corrupt Soul Win User

I was told by a customer support rep to post the GT of the person who ddoss me
  13. SuBpeRBzSkiLLz Win User

I was told on chat support to post my complaint along with that number on the forums. Is there any other way to post my complaint?
  14. My Corrupt Soul Win User

While playing black ops 2 with my friend i was ddossed by [Mod removed]. I was just playing and he teamkilled me so i shot him back then the next game i was ddossed
Thema:

1. Getting ddossed on CoD Black Ops 2 - Similar Threads - Getting ddossed CoD

2. How do you get in contact when they don't answer your messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get in contact when they don't answer your messages: I'm having trouble getting a headset replaced under warranty b19a1fd7-0401-416e-9920-e98832d2a99d
  3. Headphones not getting sound since last Windows 11 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Headphones not getting sound since last Windows 11 update: Since I updated my laptop to the newest update for Windows 11 my headphones no longer work. b03dd9e7-ded6-46c4-af2e-539af0d0300f
  4. I cant buy minecraft because i cant get my address line

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant buy minecraft because i cant get my address line: Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for help because i from an area where i cant get street numbers or house numbers and from what i know you need house and street number for address line. I really...
  5. How do I get sound back in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get sound back in games: I have an xbox series X only got it 2 months ago, when I start it up I have sound on dashboard and trailers for games but as soon as I load a game the sound goes, I’ll close the game down and the...
  6. Hi I bought a Xbox on x and it doesn't last very long the reimer chip keeps getting fried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I bought a Xbox on x and it doesn't last very long the reimer chip keeps getting fried...: The Xbox retimer chip that is keeps getting fried is annoying c22d7177-c383-4838-afdf-85a2ddbc07f1
  7. I get this error trying to join multiplayer on Minecraft “ You cant play multiplayer due to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get this error trying to join multiplayer on Minecraft “ You cant play multiplayer due to...: All settings are correct, how do I fix this error? f0ba1eed-20d8-4c0a-99a4-30b135fddfe8
  8. My discord will not load on Xbox, how do I get it to load?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord will not load on Xbox, how do I get it to load?: My discord was just working and then I joined on my phone, then all of sudden when I tried to open discord on my Xbox again, it simply won’t load. It’s also saying that my unpn isn’t working so...
  9. How meny enforcements does it take to get banned???

in XBoX Accessibility
    How meny enforcements does it take to get banned???: I hear that it takes 3 enforcements to ban someone but I think that's not very logical considering you can definitely get 2 enforcements like 5 years ago and than get banned present day for 1. It...
  10. playstation is getting ddossed too. so dont blame it on just xbox.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    playstation is getting ddossed too. so dont blame it on just xbox.....: people who say they will switch to playstation got to realize ps is being ddossed too by lizard squad .. can you not seem to understand that?? getting a playstation wont solve anything....