Getting cyber bullied

Discus and support Getting cyber bullied in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and My friends are getting cyber bullied by this one Xbox One player and his name is Killah58 and he is calling my friends fat the b words and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DvaR Hydra, Dec 29, 2017.

  1. DvaR Hydra
    DvaR Hydra Guest

    Getting cyber bullied


    Me and My friends are getting cyber bullied by this one Xbox One player and his name is Killah58 and he is calling my friends fat the b words and I blocked a few times and told him to stop but he never did and he is doing it constantly and he won’t stop
    that’s why I need help thank you Xbox my name is and thank you for helping me and my friends

    :)
     
    DvaR Hydra, Dec 29, 2017
    #1
  2. My account was hacked

    please help my son is getting cyber bullied and his account was hacked into and he was reported and can no longer play Xbox for 15 days.
     
    BryanMcoy2531, Dec 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Dawued
    Dawued Guest
    Someone threatened to hack my account

    U have been cyber bullied. Relax dude, just play ur games and let them say whatever they want.
     
    Dawued, Dec 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Crystal river 2 Win User

    How do I get my account back?

    L I was Cyber bullied on the Xbox and my account got hacked by the people that bullied me please help me get my account back
  5. YNZOW Win User

    So is Xbox Live garbage? Or is it my service provider.

    Cyber Bullies are fisting Xbox live, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  6. JayDeshaun Win User

    Can't put a name in Xbox Bio?

    I think it's because of Cyber bullying...

    Not sure, but it's for security issues.
  7. Denshoku666 Win User

    People Who Abuse Glitches and Use Mods

    Good to see cyber bullying still takes place on the forum !!! :-(
  8. PsyNin Win User

    cyber bully

    @Daft Badger He has called the help line and they permitted and instructed him to do this for his help. As for the other post with the same issue, there is nothing wrong with it being posted as the Xbox user is involved in the matter as the problem above
    stated. This issue involves multiple people which is why there is a similar post.

    As for me I am apart of this as support as I was in the party as ReclessFlamingo called the support line and attempted to assist him prior to the call.
Thema:

Getting cyber bullied

Loading...
  1. Getting cyber bullied - Similar Threads - Getting cyber bullied

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....