getting custom profile pic banned

Discus and support getting custom profile pic banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a normal profile picture of an animated female that was just her smiling but i got banned from using custom pfp. Also, no she was not naked or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silverclone00, Apr 22, 2017.

1. getting custom profile pic banned

I had a normal profile picture of an animated female that was just her smiling but i got banned from using custom pfp. Also, no she was not naked or anything it had followed all the rules so I do not understand why it got banned.

:)

Silverclone00, Apr 22, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Custom profile pic

Custom gamerpics will result in a suspension or even a ban.

All you can use are the rubbish ones provided or your avatar/avatar prop.

Daft Badger, Apr 22, 2017
  3. Legion237
    Legion237 Guest
    Custom profile pic

Hmmmmm thats a bit poo. Oh well, you never know until you ask.

Thanks for the reply Badger.

Legion237, Apr 22, 2017
  4. MoroseBadger600 Win User

What happens if my profile pic it banned?

Hello Starkiller21111

If your profile pic gets banned it wil just get changed to the stock profile pic and you wil not be able to change it for a specific period of time
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Customize Profile Pic

They may not have been using custom pics though. Still, as mentioned above, there is a temporary suspension of custom profile pics.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Custom profile pic

Custom gamerpics will result in a suspension or even a ban.

All you can use are the rubbish ones provided or your avatar/avatar prop.
  7. Starr Valkyrie Win User

Custom profile pic

Since features are restricted because of a virus. (Btw it makes no sense, moderators can work from home and why don't you use bots? ) We should all get a xbox gold price reduction.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Custom profile pic

No problem.

I totally agree that there needs to be a better variety of gamerpics on the xbox one.

If you look here http://xbox.uservoice.com/ there are topics asking for more pics that you can add your name to.
Thema:

getting custom profile pic banned

1. getting custom profile pic banned - Similar Threads - getting custom profile

2. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  4. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  5. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  6. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  7. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  8. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  9. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  10. How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...: How do you get a custom profile picture online on your profile on the Xbox app for Windows 10? I can't find the import custom picture button. This is after the loss of the Xbox console companion...