Getting console banned for no reason or unknown reason

Discus and support Getting console banned for no reason or unknown reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been console banned for an unknown reason and Microsoft support cant justify to my why i was banned. 7ad21a3c-7dc0-4047-bf19-096a81fb0098 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by oxIGotbannedxo, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Getting console banned for no reason or unknown reason

I've been console banned for an unknown reason and Microsoft support cant justify to my why i was banned.

:)

oxIGotbannedxo, Jun 9, 2018
  2. TOUGH LEWIE
    TOUGH LEWIE Guest
    Console banned for unknown reason

Hi,

My son's console has also been banned. I know that it has never been modded as we bought it brand new and that he does not do anything that is not appropriate. I have no idea how long the ban is for and he is very upset. Help!

TOUGH LEWIE, Jun 9, 2018
  3. console banned for reasons unknown

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they don't discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Jun 9, 2018
  4. Getting console banned for no reason or unknown reason

To learn more about console banneds check here
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

I'm afraid to say console banned are not reviewed by Enforcement team and they cannot be reverse.

JerrminRangwani, Jun 9, 2018
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

console banned for reasons unknown

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they don't discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.
  7. Jadamon Win User

8. VernierSlake Win User

9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console bans, please read
    http://xbox.com/consoleban

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read
    forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

For general info on violations and penalties, please read
    support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct
Thema:

1. Getting console banned for no reason or unknown reason - Similar Threads - Getting console banned

2. i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...: i woke up one day and turns out im perm console banned no warnings no strikes no previous account bans just immediate console ban ive found out xbox cant lift console bans so i need to know if i...
  3. banned account get console ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned account get console ban?: So i have been console banned and perm xbox live banned, and now im on an old xbox it will allow me to sign into the banned account as it was signed in before. im just wondering if i signed into...
  4. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...
  5. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...
  6. Why did I get Console Banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get Console Banned?: I was playing BO2 and got stuck in a bunch of modded lobbies that I couldn’t leave. So I haven’t touched my Series X in almost a week, I come back to play some bo1 with my buddy and it says I’m...
  7. I bought a banned console, is there anyway to get it unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a banned console, is there anyway to get it unbanned: I recently bought a console that was banned, is Microsoft able to unban it for me? 95cd9780-b877-4a92-be07-5ba0c9971bf5
  8. Someone is trying to get me Console banned me for no reason and his name is CyIizing on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to get me Console banned me for no reason and his name is CyIizing on Xbox: Someone is trying to get me Console banned me for no reason and his name is CyIizing on Xbox please respond to me and I do have a screenshot of him trying to console banned me. My name on Xbox is...
  9. Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...: [mod removed - personal information] f8c37653-c414-4b6a-882a-a25e361a08ca
  10. I was account banned, then console banned when it ended before I could even get back on, why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was account banned, then console banned when it ended before I could even get back on, why?: I was banned for a week, then when It ended on the 19th, the first time I get on I’m console banned for no reason? Talked on a call and they said my ban ended and I shouldnt be banned. Do y’all...