getting comm banned for telling a troll to stop griefing and to play a diffrent game

Discus and support getting comm banned for telling a troll to stop griefing and to play a diffrent game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got banned because i messaged a smurf who was trolling on overwatcn so i told him to stop being childish and play a diffrent game, xbox is [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A5KillerCreeper, Aug 25, 2018.

1. getting comm banned for telling a troll to stop griefing and to play a diffrent game

I just got banned because i messaged a smurf who was trolling on overwatcn so i told him to stop being childish and play a diffrent game, xbox is
    [Mod Removed].

:)

A5KillerCreeper, Aug 25, 2018
  2. FrozenMG5
    FrozenMG5 Guest
    Xbox comm banned me for no reason

I am a general Xbox Live player like everyone else, yet I have come to find out that I just got comm banned for no reason yesterday. What I want to know is 1) how did I get comm banned? 2) Who complained about me for me to get comm banned? 3) How long I
    am I going to be comm banned for? If this is a unreasonable comm banning, then please remove it. I play games that require a lot of communicating and if I can't communicate than my teammates or friends will get highly confused.

FrozenMG5, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Shotty Doll
    Shotty Doll Guest
    I have a question about "Griefing" suspensions,

I'm not asking for anyone to unban me, I'm asking for my questions to be answered. Bong Kaos? I play a game where the entire community is "griefing," so please stop posting like you're so enlightened, you haven't a clue. Spamming would be what your doing,
    going to each thread of mine and posting irrelevant nonsense trying to troll. Try harder, buddy.

Shotty Doll, Aug 25, 2018
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

getting comm banned for telling a troll to stop griefing and to play a diffrent game

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

bowski477, Aug 25, 2018
  5. bowski477 Win User

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Account Permanently Suspended for 15 days. No update

My account received a communication ban so i took the ban for a day like i was supossed to then i came back to a NEW BAN that wont even let me play multiplayer games for no reason it said it for sending abbusive text or griefing and trolling witch i hadnt since my communication ban so i dont know what happened they also didnt accept my appeal so i dont know what to do so I can't play games for 2 weeks on my account for no REASON at all thanks xbox.
    As I mentioned in the post above, some bans may have occurred weeks before the ban started, especially with comms bans as they need to investigate...so it may be that the offense occurred before the 1 day ban occurred. If they have rejected your appeal, then there is nothing you can do besides wait it out. Whilst it may simply be a language barrier, your post makes it sound like you were trolling/sending abuse/grief prior to the ban which would then make the ban justifiable....you might want to spend the 2 weeks considering how you conduct yourself in future so you don't end up getting banned again (next time it may be permanent). If that wasn't the case, then apologies...it's just how your post reads
  7. W4RMIND Win User

Watchout Minecrafters

No and if you saw someone griefing wouldn't you tell the host they are griefing or tell the griefers to stop?
  8. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Coms ban.

Just remember many trolls out there are trying to get you comms banned. They will send you messages that dont exactly violate TOS in hope that you will violate it in return.
  9. Mark Sherwood Win User

Can I get suspended for this?

You wont be banned for trolling but you may be suspended if you cause grief to other players. Why on earth would you want to willingly troll people on the service? Surely you have the ability to play your game and let others enjoy theirs at the same time.
    Right?

Review
    THIS
    page.

Regards,

Cloud
Thema:

1. getting comm banned for telling a troll to stop griefing and to play a diffrent game - Similar Threads - getting comm banned

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  4. Getting kicked off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off: Everytime i play the show 24 on my xbox S when i get to the 4 inning i get kicked off the game and sent to home when i first got the game it wasnt doing this i need help...
  5. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  6. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  7. I am being comm banned because somebody is spam reporting me every chance they get what do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am being comm banned because somebody is spam reporting me every chance they get what do...: my account as been spam reported by my brother out of spite for losing in video games.i read online if i get 5 suspensions i get a permaban. I am worried because if my brother didn't spam report...
  8. Can I get my comm ban reversed right away please? (READ BELOW)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I get my comm ban reversed right away please? (READ BELOW): I was communication banned for calling a scammer a [mod removed] and telling him to get a real job. I understand I need to refrain from getting upset and taking the action I did. However, this guy...
  9. i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed: i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed 18c5f6a4-3cb7-4729-959a-c765a499f1ff
  10. why did I get comm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did I get comm banned: I got comm banned for no reason absolute jokes man xbox, microsoft please unban me if you guys can give me a banned you wont hear me but atleast give me a reason. 13b6aef1-6773-46b9-bd17-0468415c30fe