Getting bullyed

Discus and support Getting bullyed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi micersoft my name is Jason and my gamertag is I wanted to contact you guys to let you know that I am getting bullied on Xbox one by Aqua Puma 1104... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Converse4420, Mar 18, 2018.

  1. Converse4420
    Converse4420 Guest

    Getting bullyed


    hi micersoft my name is Jason and my gamertag is I wanted to contact you guys to let you know that I am getting bullied on Xbox one by Aqua Puma 1104 and foxy girl9880 I wanted file a report you guys

    Thanks Jason

    :)
     
    Converse4420, Mar 18, 2018
    #1
  2. BigPete7978
    BigPete7978 Guest
    What Remastered Or Remake Titles Would You Want On Xbox One?

    I completely forgot about Bully, definitely would get that. Such a great game.
     
    BigPete7978, Mar 18, 2018
    #2
  3. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    Am I the only one who wants a sequel?

    I think Bully is one of the best things Rockstar have ever made. I really hope bully and LA Noire get sequels eventually.
     
    Claptrap, Mar 18, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Getting bullyed

    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file complaints on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. They do not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 18, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Getting bullyed

    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file complaints on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. They do not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Getting bullied

    If you really are getting harassed on live then block,avoid & report the person
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

    If you are getting harassed on the forums them pm a mod & they will investigate.

    You will have to pay if you want to change your tag.

    Only time you get a free change is when you start your account or if you are issued a forced name change if your tag violates the CoC,which yours does not,even then you don't get to pick your tag.
  7. I Dashboard It Win User

    An interesting article on gamers I found.

    They bully online because in real life they know they'll get beat up if they attempt to bully someone. Just my opinion.
  8. zico291 Win User

    Bully 2 on the way?

    I am playing re-playing Bully right now trying to get all the achievements. Hopefully Rockstar make Bully 2.
  9. Crystal river 2 Win User

    How do I get my account back?

    L I was Cyber bullied on the Xbox and my account got hacked by the people that bullied me please help me get my account back
Thema:

Getting bullyed

Loading...
  1. Getting bullyed - Similar Threads - Getting bullyed

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....