Getting BSOD when playing Valorant or League

Discus and support Getting BSOD when playing Valorant or League in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Valorant blue screens mid match when other games doesn't Solutions tried: I already tried turning off memory integrity off Secure boot is on ftpm is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MARCUS WILLIAN S. AQUINO, Jun 24, 2025.

  1. Getting BSOD when playing Valorant or League


    Valorant blue screens mid match when other games doesn't

    Solutions tried: I already tried turning off memory integrity off Secure boot is on ftpm is on Reinstalled valorant vanguard riot Memtest come up with nothing Sfc /scannow dism

    Here is my minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YB0xa_Pu-X2R7JvUdt0mKXi2_gL_dTIh/view?usp=drivesdk

    My cpu is Ryzen 5 5600g
    Windows 11
    16 gb ram

    :)
     
    MARCUS WILLIAN S. AQUINO, Jun 24, 2025
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Valorant BSOD; will happen or not?

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Maybe you don't have any problems with the game and if you do have problems I recommend contacting the game developer to analyze your case further. And I believe you need a Riot account to play this game.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

    I am not able to install valorant via xbox app

    valorant is a free game, just get it from valorant website and play vie there instead of the middleman xbox.
  4. AdhamAbushosha Win User

    BSOD like 3 times or more a day

    I have just gotten another BSOD and the stop code was FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, and then when it rebooted another BSOD appeared with a BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I'll try what you suggested above when I test all the ram modules if the hardware is the problem or not.
  5. Zhang Yang - MSFT Win User

    BSOD when playing games

    Hi, SmilinGisli!

    I noticed a Kernel-Power 41 error in the image you provided, I would like to double check with you if you have overclocking turned on for your CPU and memory, if so, please turn it off and try again.

    Best Regards,

    Zhang Yang
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    BSOD when playing games

    What is the make and model of your power supply?
Thema:

Getting BSOD when playing Valorant or League

Loading...
  1. Getting BSOD when playing Valorant or League - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD playing

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?: I ran blue screen viewer, it tells me that my HIDCLASS.SYS, and ntoskrnl.exe are problems. I have reinstalled windows, recently updated drivers, and because of my friend have done everything we...
  7. I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hey! So I've recently upgraded my SSD to 1 TB so I can download and play RDR2, and I enter the game but when i press Story Mode it starts loading then crashes and either shows me the BSOD...
  8. I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust: Everything on my pc works fine, except one game called Rust. When I'm trying to load on the server a BSOD ocurrs(the image remains, i can't move a cursor). then i need to restart my PC. Any...
  9. Why am I getting a BSOD when I launch a game that uses Easy Anti Cheat?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a BSOD when I launch a game that uses Easy Anti Cheat?: When I try to launch Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, or Elden Ring it causes a blue screen crash. The error message I get varies a bit: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  10. i get a BSoD as i try to boot up Black Ops Cold War

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i get a BSoD as i try to boot up Black Ops Cold War: Hello. I think this happened after the most recent update the game got but when I boot up the game, I get the BSoD with the code: system_thread_exception_not_handled . It has also mentioned: what...