(Getting Board) I'm happy yo meet some one.
Discus and support (Getting Board) I'm happy yo meet some one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "Hello Guy's" I am but just call me Matt, Iv been playing Xbox for years and had some amazing friends but sadly tey all left me and now i'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IFrex Gamers, Feb 28, 2014.
Thema:
(Getting Board) I'm happy yo meet some one.
Loading...
-
(Getting Board) I'm happy yo meet some one. - Similar Threads - Getting Board I'm
-
How long until i get omega preview updates
in XboX InsidersHow long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
how do I get the other boards on Monopoly plus?
in XBoX Games and Appshow do I get the other boards on Monopoly plus?: why cant I get the expansion for monopoly plus? I only get 2 boards, I cant play the extras, purchase them, or even find where to get them 6a2eb206-3359-4152-abb1-ef20ddc48358 -
Xbox one s ,new motherboard. New DVD board , using new hard drive 1tb get two of the same...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one s ,new motherboard. New DVD board , using new hard drive 1tb get two of the same...: Xbox one s new mother board came with DVD daughter board. Using 1 tb hard drive . Getting error E101-000005048B050041 .Have tryed 3 500 HD and 2 1tb HD, reassembled DVD to check cables etc still... -
Can we please get and HDR dash board?
in XboX InsidersCan we please get and HDR dash board?: Can we please get and HDR dashboard at some point, we have HDR games and Most Items on Netflix are. Think its about time we got an option for HDR dash board so my TV quits freaking out when I... -
is it ceating to use a mouse and key board to get an advantage
in XBoX on Consolesis it ceating to use a mouse and key board to get an advantage: I Don't necessary think it's cheating as it's always going to be down to personal preference and gamers skill level. b6b0f29c-ab8f-4520-a3d4-03d1f27b98de -
June 25 TriPeaks challenge-Can't get past 2nd or 3rd board
in XBoX Games and AppsJune 25 TriPeaks challenge-Can't get past 2nd or 3rd board: I'm having trouble getting past the second and third boards of the June 25 TriPeaks challenge. Can someone please help? Thanks. 6ef69194-dbe0-4bdc-8a29-6f8006357042 -
what's with you people? I AM SUPPOSED TO GET 100 keys for finishing the power board, no got.
in XBoX on Consoleswhat's with you people? I AM SUPPOSED TO GET 100 keys for finishing the power board, no got.: ONCE AGAIN, I DIDN'T THE 100 KEYS FOR FINISHING THE POWER BOARD. WHAT'S THE EXCUSE THIS TIME? 542e2bad-cc17-45b4-a8a8-1ac18ff40755 -
Can anyone tell me how to get the # sign on key board. trying to set up wifi,
in XBoX on ConsolesCan anyone tell me how to get the # sign on key board. trying to set up wifi,: cant figure out how to get the # symbol when logging into wifi. d2ba1c2c-234b-4815-aacb-8f1795ae0d93