Getting banned for use of a custom profile picture that I've used before.

Discus and support Getting banned for use of a custom profile picture that I've used before. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've used a custom xbox profile picture before, changed it. Then I put it back to the original one and got banned. Why is that??... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Obaminatorr, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Obaminatorr
    Obaminatorr Guest

I've used a custom xbox profile picture before, changed it. Then I put it back to the original one and got banned. Why is that??

:)

Obaminatorr, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details.
  3. Buorny Win User

Xbox custom profile pictures not displaying

So This is my 3rd ban and it was for one day for a profile picture which was a hamster and my friend was dared to do it and i was wondering if i could ever get my own custom profile picture again?
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Help Xbox troll!!!!

If you are attempting to ask in a roundabout way about modifying your profile using a USB flash drive and a PC, that's considered System Tampering and grounds for a ban. As long as the gamer picture comes from the Marketplace, a code redeemed on the Marketplace,
    or an in-game Achivement, it is fine. Any third party method used to add a custom gamer picture to a profile is verboten.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Gamerpic problem

It was reported that due to the covid19 some services would not have a team to verify the flow of profile pictures, so they put a stop to it until further notice you cant use a custom profile picture.

You can still use avatar editor and use the avatar for the pictures.
  6. cMARVEL360 Win User

Would I upload a picture and put it as a gamer picture?

[quote user="iTz BuShTuCkA"]

Hello Guys,

I see people with gamer pictures that I rarely saw before. For an example, my friend had a gamer picture saying "Harms Way" in Captial letters with a minigun/chaingun underneath it, another friend had a skull emblem with the slimiar background like Gears
    of War 3. Are they been upload it from their computers to the Xbox or do they buy them in Marketplace? What happens if I upload a picture from my laptop, put it in the Xbox and use it as my gamer picture? Will I get banned for it? How long would the ban be?
    I'll need some advise. This is my frist time to post a thread into forums by the way.

[/quote]

What you can do if you have Kinect or a Xbox Live Vision Camera then you can take a custom pictures for your profile picture.
Thema:

1. Getting banned for use of a custom profile picture that I've used before. - Similar Threads - Getting banned custom

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  4. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  5. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  6. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  7. I heard third party devices are getting banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I heard third party devices are getting banned: I am 90% sure I have undiagnosed tourettes and would like to know if I could get banned/console banned for using a strikepack. My thumbs uncontrollably flick up pretty often and it makes it hard...
  8. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  9. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  10. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...