Getting back into Destiny, looking for info/news sources
Discus and support Getting back into Destiny, looking for info/news sources in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I recently got back into Destiny with TTK. I'm looking for news sources, YouTube channels, or other sites that you guys like to use to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrmatthew, Nov 20, 2015.
Thema:
Getting back into Destiny, looking for info/news sources
Loading...
-
Getting back into Destiny, looking for info/news sources - Similar Threads - Getting Destiny looking
-
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
I need help with getting my destiny 2 DLCs I have purchased on a different device put onto...
in XBoX Games and AppsI need help with getting my destiny 2 DLCs I have purchased on a different device put onto...: I have recently linked my PlayStation account for destiny 2 with my Xbox series X. I have just been through the bungie forums and they said I needed to ask Microsoft. Is there any way for my... -
I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.
in XBoX Games and AppsI am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray.: I am playing destiny 2 on my pc through the Xbox app i am getting the error Stingray. I am signed in on the Xbox app. i uninstalled the game twice. and also tried to repair the game. the game will... -
I'm trying to get into The destiny 2 companion app but it's giving me an authentication error
in XBoX Games and AppsI'm trying to get into The destiny 2 companion app but it's giving me an authentication error: I'm trying to use the D2 companion app and it keeps taking me to the authentication error screen (see in attached image) but whenever I try to fix it I doesn't say what the problem is. If anyone... -
Recently getting an error on Xbox and Destiny 2...
in XBoX on ConsolesRecently getting an error on Xbox and Destiny 2...: I've been able to play with a buddy of mine from the UK (I'm in the US) who is also on Xbox S|X All of a sudden my ability to connect to him, invite him to games, connect to his party but the few... -
Destiny 2 not letting me get on
in XBoX Games and AppsDestiny 2 not letting me get on: When I try to get on destiny 2, I get kick and said that “The person who bought this needs to sign in”. I’m signed in and restarted my Xbox and router. Still doesn’t work, now it doesn’t even... -
Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?: I recently got a code for the Destiny 2 lightfall DLC and I redeemed it on the pc platform of xbox and i have not gotten the the DLC after spending a lot of money on it, and still not getting what...