Getting Annoyed

Discus and support Getting Annoyed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a 12 month gold membership yesterday and i haven't been able to join any parties or play any online games, when i try i get shown a message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MELNmaster III, Jan 29, 2018.

  1. Getting Annoyed


    I bought a 12 month gold membership yesterday and i haven't been able to join any parties or play any online games, when i try i get shown a message telling me to buy gold membership to get access to these features. I've tried numerous times tonight to reach
    xbox support but after waiting over two hours for a chat, i gave up. Need help ASAP because so far I've over $70 for nothing

    :)
     
    MELNmaster III, Jan 29, 2018
    #1
  2. Getting annoyed

    my xbox one keeps signing me out within 10 to 20 minutes of being signed in it would sign me right back out. Would appreciate a little help. I did try the system cache and I do not know how to re upload my profile
     
    SlackBuzzard731, Jan 29, 2018
    #2
  3. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Getting annoyed

    It would help if you could tell us, how your console is connected to the internet.

    Are you using Wireless LAN? Or is the console connected via Ethernet cable?

    If you're using a wireless connection, please try a cable connection for testing purposes. We need to find out if the disconnects happen between console and your router, or if the problem is "behind" the router.

    For example other wireless devices like baby monitors, cordless phones or microwave ovens can cause your wireless signal to break up. So please use a cable to test if the disconnects go away.

    If you still get disconnected after trying a network cable, start up a PC and open a command prompt. To do that, press Windowskey+R and enter "cmd" on Windows, or on Mac and Linux open a Termnial.

    In the command prompt/terminal window, type the following command:

    PING www.google.com -t

    (If you use Mac or Linux, omit the -t option)

    You should see rows upon rows of numbers. Now play on your console, and as soon as you get disconnected, check your PC's output. Do the numbers significantly change? Or do you get error messages now? If so, contact your Internet Provider to have them check
    your connection.

    Also, in order to re-download your profile, do this:

    Press the Guide button and then X to sign out of your profile. With the Guide menu still open, choose "Download Profile"

    Enter your account's Microsoft Account email and Password (or your App Password if you have
    made your account hacking proof via Two Step Verification)

    Now let the console download your Profile.
     
    Arminator, Jan 29, 2018
    #3
  4. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest

    Getting Annoyed

    I would hard reset your Xbox. Turn it off and unplug it from the wall for 30 seconds and then plug it back in and turn it on and try again. If that doesn't work I would call Support.
     
    Flymonkey102, Jan 30, 2018
    #4
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

    It is getting annoying

    Hey there!



    Sorry to hear about the issues. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? If you haven't done any yet, you can check out the
    Casual Games FAQ section for some basic steps to try first. If those don't work, check out the this link regarding
    Error Codes and How to Fix Your Game for some further steps.



    In the meantime, could you also provide us with the following information as well? This will help us when we look into the issue.



    • Region
    • Device
    • Mobile? (Y/N)
    • Operating System
    • Wired or Wireless connection


    Additionally, providing us with a screenshot of your computer's DXDiag will help a bunch. You can press the 'Windows' key on your keyboard and type in 'dxdiag' and it should pop up. If you need further
    assistance with this step, you can find instructions
    here
    .



    Thanks so much! :)



    --------------------------------------





    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. aRagingCanadian Win User

    This gets annoying.

    @kingvas78 - You're comment made my day! LMFAO!!!

    @GG - Thanks again.. BTW I like your avatar/gamer pic
  7. Arminator Win User

    Getting annoyed

    It would help if you could tell us, how your console is connected to the internet.

    Are you using Wireless LAN? Or is the console connected via Ethernet cable?

    If you're using a wireless connection, please try a cable connection for testing purposes. We need to find out if the disconnects happen between console and your router, or if the problem is "behind" the router.

    For example other wireless devices like baby monitors, cordless phones or microwave ovens can cause your wireless signal to break up. So please use a cable to test if the disconnects go away.

    If you still get disconnected after trying a network cable, start up a PC and open a command prompt. To do that, press Windowskey+R and enter "cmd" on Windows, or on Mac and Linux open a Termnial.

    In the command prompt/terminal window, type the following command:

    PING www.google.com -t

    (If you use Mac or Linux, omit the -t option)

    You should see rows upon rows of numbers. Now play on your console, and as soon as you get disconnected, check your PC's output. Do the numbers significantly change? Or do you get error messages now? If so, contact your Internet Provider to have them check
    your connection.

    Also, in order to re-download your profile, do this:

    Press the Guide button and then X to sign out of your profile. With the Guide menu still open, choose "Download Profile"

    Enter your account's Microsoft Account email and Password (or your App Password if you have
    made your account hacking proof via Two Step Verification)

    Now let the console download your Profile.
  8. Dilbert88-C7E77089-2 Win User

    This gets annoying.

    When you turn off your xbox, I think you're automatically signed out. if you can remember to sign in quickly BEFORE you click a game when you turn your xbox back on, you should be fine. Do you use your kinect to sign in? because sometimes it might not "read"
    you and you don't actually sign in when you think you have, causing your game to close when trying to start where you left off.
  9. JUICE 5150 Win User

    This gets annoying.

    Dare I say, I have found my Xbox One to be buggy as well.
Thema:

Getting Annoyed

Loading...
  1. Getting Annoyed - Similar Threads - Getting Annoyed

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....