Getting an MTU Error after Friday update

Discus and support Getting an MTU Error after Friday update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone getting an MTU error when testing the multiplayer connection? I'm not able to get into any multiplayer server for any game at this point.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IamRonBurgandy82, Feb 26, 2022.

  1. Getting an MTU Error after Friday update


    Is anyone getting an MTU error when testing the multiplayer connection? I'm not able to get into any multiplayer server for any game at this point.

    I've gone through all of the steps to remedy outside of the Xbox itself, so I think I've got it narrowed down to the update.

    submitted by /u/IamRonBurgandy82
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/IamRonBurgandy82, Feb 26, 2022
    #1
  2. Stuuart-12B9D4A1-6EE Win User

    Numerous error messages

    Hey, so I updated the firmware, and then put the MTU back to 1500

    Still the same MTU error message :(
  3. Mechkat-745EDA79-EA8 Win User

    cant sign into xbox live

    if u are getting an mtu or icmp error. ms is having probs with their last update with their servers. be a cpl hrs b4 its back up
  4. taidara Win User

    Wirless adaptor. Xbox 360 Elite(No wirless found)

    I'm still a bit confused by the MTU error with a wired solution. Could tell us if you're still getting MTU error when wired to your console.
  5. zombie otakuu Win User

    MTU error

    still getting MTU error

    when i restart the modem it comes and do the test it comes up with LIVE connection error then when i try it again it goes back to MTU error
  6. Alariaria. Win User

    Cannot connect to Xbox live

    Which error are you getting?

    Xbox Live Error

    MTU Error

    ICMP Error
Thema:

Getting an MTU Error after Friday update

Loading...
  1. Getting an MTU Error after Friday update - Similar Threads - Getting MTU Error

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. cant get past mtu

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    cant get past mtu: cant get past mtu how to find it Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select Settings. Select All Settings. Select Network. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the...