Getting an infamous error again

Discus and support Getting an infamous error again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to open up my Xbox after 2 months and as expected there was a system update. So I started the update, however after the update was fully... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K is kingYT, Jun 10, 2018.

  1. K is kingYT
    K is kingYT Guest

    Getting an infamous error again


    I tried to open up my Xbox after 2 months and as expected there was a system update. So I started the update, however after the update was fully downloaded, during the verification it kept giving me an error with the code 0x8b05000f 0x00000000 0x90060007.
    I tried powering off and on, but it still keeps showing this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    :)
     
    K is kingYT, Jun 10, 2018
    #1
  2. Recaldy
    Recaldy Guest
    Christmas games

    I'm getting Infamous 2 and Dead Island.
     
    Recaldy, Jun 10, 2018
    #2
  3. Link x OdIn
    Link x OdIn Guest
    infamous 0x87e00064 error code

    i was installing GTA 5 when at 4% yes 4% it stopped and said the code in the title.

    I tried everything to make it work but it wont work just stuck at 4%
     
    Link x OdIn, Jun 10, 2018
    #3
  4. K is kingYT
    K is kingYT Guest

    Getting an infamous error again

    Resolved. Just kept retrying until it worked.
     
    K is kingYT, Jun 10, 2018
    #4
  5. K is kingYT Win User

    Getting an infamous error again

    Resolved. Just kept retrying until it worked.
  6. RaXeT Win User

    Windows 10 ... Windows Solitaire Preview Edition? Where is the premium release edition?

    Now I'm really stuck. Tried deleting from registry everything Microsoft Solitaire Collection and get the infamous:

    Cannot delete Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_3.5.11021.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe: Error while deleting key.
  7. SessionalCrown6 Win User

    Xbox 360 4gb keeps on freezing! Need help

    Oh haha you don't say then? Because I can't even get to the Dashboard atm! And 1 question Infamous, will this happen again in the future and has anything else happened to ur Xbox?
  8. Recaldy Win User

    Christmas games

    I'm getting Infamous 2 and Dead Island.
  9. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Series X shutting down randomly?

    If there is no error message, the console has gone into protect mode to prevent data corruption

    COD and NBA are infamous for causing it.

    It's nothing to worry about, and you should report it to developers using the report a problem function so they get a RAM dump to look at
Thema:

Getting an infamous error again

Loading...
  1. Getting an infamous error again - Similar Threads - Getting infamous error

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....