Getting an inactive gamertag removed and back into the database
Discus and support Getting an inactive gamertag removed and back into the database in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Who do I need to reach out to in order to have the Gamertag "Ryka" removed as it has been inactive for almost 6 years? I am a mixer streamer and Ryka... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OG Ryka, Mar 26, 2020.
Thema:
Getting an inactive gamertag removed and back into the database
Loading...
-
Getting an inactive gamertag removed and back into the database - Similar Threads - Getting inactive gamertag
-
How long until i get omega preview updates
in XboX InsidersHow long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
can i get a inactive gamertag
in XBoX Accessibilitycan i get a inactive gamertag: So my gamertag is acalibur but a long time ago my friend made an account and made the gamertag acaiibur and the account hasn’t been used since it has a zero game score and i don’t think he has the... -
Is there a way to get an inactive tag?
in XBoX AccessibilityIs there a way to get an inactive tag?: I wanted to change my name to StoneyBologna but noticed it was taken. However, I looked up the account and it seems it hasn’t been active since around the days of xbox 360. And it made me curious... -
Is there a way to get a gamer tag from an inactive account?
in XBoX AccessibilityIs there a way to get a gamer tag from an inactive account?: I’m interested in a gamer tag that is being used by an account that hasn’t been active in 10+ years. I’ve heard of inactive account's gamer tags becoming available after a certain amount of time.... -
Anyway to get a inactive players gamertag?
in XBoX AccessibilityAnyway to get a inactive players gamertag?: My ign rn is li lucizd but it’s changed from GibranGamer8294 to notgibran01 and i wanted to try to see if i could get the gamer tag gibran or gibrn. I looked at the accounts and they seem to be... -
Will My Minecraft Account gets deleted (Linked to Microsoft Account) if im inactive for >2...
in XBoX AccessibilityWill My Minecraft Account gets deleted (Linked to Microsoft Account) if im inactive for >2...: Description in Question wise. Since Microsoft forced the linking of Minecraft (Mojang Account) to Microsoft, will my microsoft account be deleted after 2 years of inactivity because this doesn't...