Getting an extended warranty in UK?

Discus and support Getting an extended warranty in UK? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just asking any UK players about their experience to get an extended warranty when purchased from a third party seller such as Argos or BT. I've heard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Linadis, Aug 28, 2022.

  1. Linadis
    Linadis Guest

    Getting an extended warranty in UK?


    Just asking any UK players about their experience to get an extended warranty when purchased from a third party seller such as Argos or BT. I've heard it's not possible for some reason so would just like to clarify thanks.

    :)
     
    Linadis, Aug 28, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Getting an extended warranty in UK?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Linadis, in United Kingdom the Microsoft warranty is one year for console and one year accessories, if stores do not offer this type of warranty extension service, may be related to the laws of each country, or because it is simply not something that is commercially viable for them.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Getting an extended warranty in UK?

    George it's 2 yeara

    Eu and Britain has that in their laws
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

    Elite pro controller

    I've had an Elite for almost 3 years and still looks and works great. Also you should get an extended warranty in the UK and all.
  5. DrMagical Win User

    Are you getting extended warranty?

    The MS extended warranty in the UK is £59 for 1 extra year, maybe not such good value?
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Authorized Resellers and Warranty

    different countries have different rules, in the UK new tech has a 1 year warranty from date of purchase. then you can also purchase extended warranty for new products.

    If used but bought from a shop/retail unit then the minimum warranty is 3 months but alot of stores in the UK will bump it up to 1 year (this kind of warranty is not a manufacturers warranty but the store itself).

    warranties to not transfer to a new owner if you then sell it on.
Thema:

Getting an extended warranty in UK?

Loading...
  1. Getting an extended warranty in UK? - Similar Threads - Getting extended warranty

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  10. I paid not to get ads. why am I still getting them. I either want my money back or extend ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid not to get ads. why am I still getting them. I either want my money back or extend ...: I paid for the premium verison so I wouldn't get the ads. For the last month I have been getting ads. When it says tap here to disable ads, I do that and says I have already paid. It comes...