Getting an error when I try to launch anything from gamepass

Discus and support Getting an error when I try to launch anything from gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I attempt to launch anything from the xbox app on my PC, it gives me the error of "file system error (-1069586941)." which appears to be a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shawn Kas1, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Shawn Kas1
    Shawn Kas1 Guest

Whenever I attempt to launch anything from the xbox app on my PC, it gives me the error of "file system error (-1069586941)." which appears to be a problem with GameLaunchHelper.exe. I have tried everything I could possibly try to fix this, and at this point I have no idea what it could possibly be so I have come here.

:)

Shawn Kas1, Jun 7, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Shawn. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Using your Xbox app while signing in to your account, go to Settings > General. Check the box to enable "Offline permissions." Try launching any game from Game pass and see if it works.

If it still don't work, please make sure everything is up to date by going to Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

Hello

What happens when you try to launch the game or GamePass? Do you get any error codes or messages?
  4. TubelessPoem Win User

Something went wrong

Same. Anything I try to launch gets this error message (from games to apps).
  5. DrCalypso Win User

Error 0x80073d0f - Xbox preview

I'm getting the exact same error whenever trying to access anything on the store or related to the store, or my gamepass membership. so far no reply from the xbox support twitter team :/
  6. DrCalypso Win User

i cannot access my settings at all , every time i click on it , it tells me something went wrong.

I'm getting the exact same error whenever trying to access anything on the store or related to the store, or my gamepass membership. so far no reply from the xbox support twitter team :/
Thema:

1. Getting an error when I try to launch anything from gamepass - Similar Threads - Getting error try

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  4. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  5. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  6. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  7. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  8. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  9. I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer.: I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer. It has never worked, just installed but didn’t manage to get in. Windows 11 is up to date and I have more than 50gB space....
  10. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...