Getting a weird error code

Discus and support Getting a weird error code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to sign into the xbox app for about an hour now and, I keep getting this error code. [img] I tried searching for ways to resolve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NicoGuerrero, Feb 4, 2022.

1. NicoGuerrero
    NicoGuerrero Guest

I've been trying to sign into the xbox app for about an hour now and, I keep getting this error code.

Getting a weird error code [​IMG]

I tried searching for ways to resolve my issue but I haven't found anything.

If anyone knows about this please send me something.

:)

NicoGuerrero, Feb 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

That’s amazing! Enjoy playing your games.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

As per checking the error code "This may mean that there's an Xbox Live service outage, or that you're experiencing a connection error."

However, I have checked the service alert page and there are no reported issues although multiple players are reported the same issue.

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
  4. NicoGuerrero Win User

It's the next day now and it decided to let me login.

I don't know what fixed my problem but, at least I can play now.

Thanks for you help.
  5. Individuality-093EBE Win User

After Update Deleted My Gamertag

Weird do you get a error code when trying to recover your gt?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Weird 80153 is now repairs weird they must have changed the error codes because it usually is region errors
Thema:

1. Getting a weird error code - Similar Threads - Getting weird error

2. How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?: Hey, only just gone on to use the new Ai video editor and was really intrigued to find out how well it would do a video I needed doing. I put in one of my videos I needed editing and was all fine...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  5. I have a weird bug that whenever I get interested in a group post I don't get the party...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a weird bug that whenever I get interested in a group post I don't get the party...: This has been going for about 1-2 days please help 2da6813b-6721-4a83-8eef-fba0b82c1281
  6. Does anyone else get this weird screen flicker when switching to a game with HDR? Also...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else get this weird screen flicker when switching to a game with HDR? Also...: [IMG] submitted by /u/benmx28 [link] [comments]
  7. I can't get a weird perfect circle smudge off my LEGO Dimentions disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get a weird perfect circle smudge off my LEGO Dimentions disc.: There is this perfect circle on my disc for LEGO Dimentions on my xbox 360. I clean my disc, look for help online, Nothing. My Xbox fell while I was playing Lego dimentions and my cable broke, I...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Weird Username Cannot Get Out Of

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Weird Username Cannot Get Out Of: It logs me in with this weird username: and I cannot log out. When I select the username or avatar, a green window flashes for a split second but I cannot log out. I don't know where this...
  9. This weird position I always get myself into.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This weird position I always get myself into.: I was wondering if anyone has ever put themselves into this position. Have you ever purchased a game to play, play it once, then go back to another game and keep telling yourself "I should really...
  10. Some weird pedophile bot trying to get me to watch her gross web cam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some weird pedophile bot trying to get me to watch her gross web cam: ok there is this weird pedophile bot person trying to lure me to watch her gross web cam of what I can imagine is just not right ecacf3ed-6bc0-43df-8e84-f1ae6068d6dc