Getting a silly amount of 'claim your points' notifications despite turning them off

Discus and support Getting a silly amount of 'claim your points' notifications despite turning them off in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok this is actually driving me mad now. Whenever I play anything on PC Game Pass, I get a deluge of notifications about claiming microsoft reward... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArcturusDeluxe, Dec 15, 2022.

  1. Getting a silly amount of 'claim your points' notifications despite turning them off


    Ok this is actually driving me mad now.

    Whenever I play anything on PC Game Pass, I get a deluge of notifications about claiming microsoft reward points. Seems to get a burst of 4 of them every day. I have turned OFF 'notify me when I earn reward points' under Xbox Game Bar settings > Notifications. Is it so much to ask for the setting to actually do what it says? I don't want to turn off notifications completely either, because having the achievement popups and stuff is nice.


    Getting a silly amount of 'claim your points' notifications despite turning them off [​IMG]


    :)
     
    ArcturusDeluxe, Dec 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Fatima_J Win User

    Getting a silly amount of 'claim your points' notifications despite turning them off

    Hello!

    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)



    Thank you for your understanding.

    Respectfully,

    Fatima J

    Microsoft Moderator
  3. ArcturusDeluxe Win User

    Getting a silly amount of 'claim your points' notifications despite turning them off

    Hi,

    Thanks for responding! Sorry if I sounded a bit exasperated!

    Xbox Game Bar version is 5.822.11281.0

    Game Services version is 8.71.12001.0

    The problem has always been around for me, since about a year ago when I first subscribed to Game Pass, except it used to be that I'd get one unavoidable notification about rewards each day I played a game on there. Since upgrading to Windows 11, I've been receving 4 notifcations about rewards each day.

    I have submitted a report to the Xbox team via the Feedback Hub.
  4. Fatima_J Win User

    Getting a silly amount of 'claim your points' notifications despite turning them off

    Hi ArcturusDeluxe ,



    Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

    Based on the description, it appears that you receive deluge of notifications about claiming Microsoft reward points..

    Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

    1. What is the version of your Xbox Game bar?
    2. When does the issue started?
    3. What is the version of your Xbox Game services?
    You can see it to Xbox app > select profile > Settings > About.

    In your case, kindly submit a report to the team Xbox -

    1. Navigate to the settings of Xbox Game Bar application and look for Send for feedback.
    2. Select “Feedback” in the drop-down menu
    3. Select “Report a problem”
    4. Click Give new feedback
    5. Add [Xbox Forum] in “Summarize your feedback” followed by a feedback summary
      • Summary should be descriptive and fully detailing the error you are receiving. Links redirecting to this forum post will not be accepted and will cause a delay in your feedback submission.
    6. Category should automatically be selected.
    7. In the "add more details" category, you will have the option to "Recreate my problem". Recreating the problem will help us further pinpoint the error you are receiving.
    8. Once complete, post the title of the bug report along with the submission date in this thread
    We look forward to your response.

    Truly Yours,

    Fatima

    Microsoft Moderator
  5. Fatima_J Win User

    Getting a silly amount of 'claim your points' notifications despite turning them off

  6. trojanica Win User

    Achievements not popping up when unlocked

    Silly question have you turned the game notifications off like I have to try and stop the issue I was having when I kept getting the game ready and player has joined game notifications in cod
Thema:

Getting a silly amount of 'claim your points' notifications despite turning them off

Loading...
  1. Getting a silly amount of 'claim your points' notifications despite turning them off - Similar Threads - Getting silly amount

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....