Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game?

Discus and support Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So like basically i tried to install a game on my cloud pc. And now i can't install things anymore on my local pc? I already tried removing the cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martijn dekker, May 7, 2023.

  1. Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game?


    So like basically i tried to install a game on my cloud pc. And now i can't install things anymore on my local pc? I already tried removing the cloud pc from my devices but it doesn't seem to work? can somebody please fix, or tell how to fix?

    :)
     
    Martijn dekker, May 7, 2023
    #1
  2. Ronnieee Win User

    Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game?

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help on installing games to your local PC.

    May I know if this is happening to all your games? Are you trying to install these games from the Xbox app or Microsoft store? What error are you getting? Thanks!
  3. Martijn dekker Win User

    Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game?

    Hi, i did not get a error code. Just a sad smiley on the box where it used to say install game. But i seemed to have fixed the issue myself.

    This was my process:

    1. Log out of the gamepass on the cloud device.

    2. Remove the cloud device from my microsoft account.

    3. Change the password. So that the cloud device could not automatically log in.

    4. Reset both the microsoft store app and the xbox app.

    5. Restart my computer.

    6. Wait a day for Microsoft's internal systems to update.

    You could probably prune this process.

    I think it is not so much a bug. But a DRM measure to make sure people can't use gamepass for multiple people.
  4. BAD 2020 Win User

    Help unlocking N7 characters

    Oh fueled rockets you cant button mash to your hearts content anymore. Insert sad smiley here.
  5. BootstrapGolem Win User

    Where are all the emblems?

    when do you get the smiley face? caboose needs his smiley face emblem.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Cannot install Stardew Valley on my PC, due to having Gamepass Ultimate subscriptions on both my PC and Xbox

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this Bummelumz

    Please attach an screenshot about this issue, only sad smileys appears? Are you not seeing an error code or similar?
    Also, if you try installing a different game. The same happens or not?

    And finally, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this problem, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game?

Loading...
  1. Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game? - Similar Threads - Getting sad smiley

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. Banned for no reason..it is sad "cheating" though..how i can get my case review and my money ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason..it is sad "cheating" though..how i can get my case review and my money ...: Banned for no reason..it is sad "cheating" though so ridiculos..how i can get my case review and my money back for live? 8e34d0ff-95ff-420a-9873-618745c2875b