Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...

Discus and support Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free games with gold xbox 360 backwards compatible game of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BadHornet79, Jul 24, 2018.

1. BadHornet79
    BadHornet79 Guest

Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...

Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free games with gold xbox 360 backwards compatible game of the month.
    Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ... [​IMG]
    How
    do i fix this??

:)

BadHornet79, Jul 24, 2018
  2. DOUBTS "GAMES WITH GOLD"

1 - While you subscribe gold free games I downloaded remain available to play, or after 1 year, that is, when you renew your subscription, they are unavailable?

2 - Do you have a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible, it is available free for gold, I can download it to my Xbox One console?

3 - Getting a free game for gold through the PC, select the game 3 appear relevant information (... The "exclusive price of free gold" b "R $ 119.00," c "Download to Xbox 360") in this case, I'm gold subscriber, and have an xbox one, by clicking on "Download
    to Xbox 360" will not be charged at R $ 119.00? I'll get down on my xbox one, as the game is backwards compatible?

Note: the game I'm referencing is "Borderlands", available from today by Games With Gold.

ObscureWarri0r, Jul 24, 2018
  3. NiRO BE
    NiRO BE Guest
    How receive Xbox 360 game from the Games with Gold on Xbox One?

Hello,

I'm trying to download the Xbox 360 game which is available with the "Games with Gold" of this month (Forza Horizon) on the Xbox One.

It's backward compatible, so there shouldn't be any issues with that.

When I'm going to the "Games with gold" screen, there's just no download button like the Xbox One Games with Gold. No success via the Xbox-site neither.

Am I overlooking something?

Cheers,

NiR0

NiRO BE, Jul 24, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

I know there were issues with purchasing back compat titles. It is worth trying again and if it still fails, try buying it by logging in to xbox.com

5. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Hi!

It's a temporary problem of the server. Try to use another browser (Edge) or try again later.

DominumStige, Nov 2, 2018
  6. IRB Win User

Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free games with gold xbox 360 backwards compatible game of the month.

Hi

I know there were issues with purchasing back compat titles. It is worth trying again and if it still fails, try buying it by logging in to xbox.com
  7. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

It's a temporary problem of the server. Try to use another browser (Edge) or try again later.
  8. ADWOOD53 Win User

Can't download Forza Horizon as a Xbox Live Gold member?

When i go onto my xbox one and click forza horizon it wont let me purchase it and only has the option to see price. when i click that it shows me the price and a continue button but when i press that button in goes back to the store page with the see price
    button. all of the other free games with gold work fine.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Fable 3

Press the X button when on the purchase screen to convert the price into microsoft points & then try to download it.
  10. Dr Black Bones Win User

Can't shut down the auto-renewal.

Sometime these runtime errors happen just because. Wait a while and try again and see if it continues to happen. Also, try clearing browser history and such, that sometimes may help.
Thema:

1. Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ... - Similar Threads - Getting runtime error

2. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  8. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  9. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  10. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...