Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...

Discus and support Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free games with gold xbox 360 backwards compatible game of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BadHornet79, Jul 24, 2018.

  1. BadHornet79
    BadHornet79 Guest

    Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...


    Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free games with gold xbox 360 backwards compatible game of the month.
    Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ... [​IMG]
    How
    do i fix this??

    :)
     
    BadHornet79, Jul 24, 2018
    #1
  2. DOUBTS "GAMES WITH GOLD"

    1 - While you subscribe gold free games I downloaded remain available to play, or after 1 year, that is, when you renew your subscription, they are unavailable?

    2 - Do you have a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible, it is available free for gold, I can download it to my Xbox One console?

    3 - Getting a free game for gold through the PC, select the game 3 appear relevant information (... The "exclusive price of free gold" b "R $ 119.00," c "Download to Xbox 360") in this case, I'm gold subscriber, and have an xbox one, by clicking on "Download
    to Xbox 360" will not be charged at R $ 119.00? I'll get down on my xbox one, as the game is backwards compatible?

    Note: the game I'm referencing is "Borderlands", available from today by Games With Gold.
     
    ObscureWarri0r, Jul 24, 2018
    #2
  3. NiRO BE
    NiRO BE Guest
    How receive Xbox 360 game from the Games with Gold on Xbox One?

    Hello,

    I'm trying to download the Xbox 360 game which is available with the "Games with Gold" of this month (Forza Horizon) on the Xbox One.

    It's backward compatible, so there shouldn't be any issues with that.

    When I'm going to the "Games with gold" screen, there's just no download button like the Xbox One Games with Gold. No success via the Xbox-site neither.

    Am I overlooking something?

    Cheers,

    NiR0
     
    NiRO BE, Jul 24, 2018
    #3
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

    Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...

    Hi

    I know there were issues with purchasing back compat titles. It is worth trying again and if it still fails, try buying it by logging in to xbox.com
     
  5. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Hi!

    It's a temporary problem of the server. Try to use another browser (Edge) or try again later.
     
    DominumStige, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. IRB Win User

    Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free games with gold xbox 360 backwards compatible game of the month.

    Hi

    I know there were issues with purchasing back compat titles. It is worth trying again and if it still fails, try buying it by logging in to xbox.com
  7. DominumStige Win User

    Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free games with gold xbox 360 backwards compatible game of the month.

    Hi!

    It's a temporary problem of the server. Try to use another browser (Edge) or try again later.
  8. ADWOOD53 Win User

    Can't download Forza Horizon as a Xbox Live Gold member?

    When i go onto my xbox one and click forza horizon it wont let me purchase it and only has the option to see price. when i click that it shows me the price and a continue button but when i press that button in goes back to the store page with the see price
    button. all of the other free games with gold work fine.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

    Fable 3

    Press the X button when on the purchase screen to convert the price into microsoft points & then try to download it.
  10. Dr Black Bones Win User

    Can't shut down the auto-renewal.

    Sometime these runtime errors happen just because. Wait a while and try again and see if it continues to happen. Also, try clearing browser history and such, that sometimes may help.
Thema:

Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...

Loading...
  1. Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ... - Similar Threads - Getting runtime error

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]