Getting a response

Discus and support Getting a response in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I emailed Microsoft with a question and got a answer from someone named "Mark". It seemed pretty helpful and I was told to wait 72 hours to get more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NobodySongerJohnson, May 3, 2020.

  1. Getting a response


    I emailed Microsoft with a question and got a answer from someone named "Mark". It seemed pretty helpful and I was told to wait 72 hours to get more information on my problem. That was three days ago. What should I do?

    :)
     
    NobodySongerJohnson, May 3, 2020
    #1
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Getting a response

    If you chose a name when first setting up your account, then that was your free name change.
  3. NobodySongerJohnson Win User

    Getting a response

    I have never used a name change and I have had my Xbox for four years. I wanted to use my free gamertag change and it is charging me ten dollars.
  4. Exstate Win User

    Getting a response

    Hi NobodySongerJohnson,

    You should write your question down here :) maybe we can help you too!
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Not getting response from support

    You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Support ticket getting no response

    Hello Magnus1987,

    We see that you claimed 10,000 Credits from the Vault on May 24th, and 500 Gems were removed from your account. Since this is the prize that you claimed, it was the prize sent to your account. We cannot find a record of a VISA claim, or removal of 2000 Gems.
Thema:

Getting a response

Loading...
  1. Getting a response - Similar Threads - Getting response

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't get a response from x-box

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a response from x-box: I sent a custom controller back to xbox they gave me a label to sent it back this was over 3 weeks ago not heard a thing from them I don't even know if they received it I have emailed about 10...
  10. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...