Getting a fake (pirated) game on a disk, using and original live, uncracked console.

Discus and support Getting a fake (pirated) game on a disk, using and original live, uncracked console. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, my friends are going to china, and one of them told me he'll get me discs and stuff, so it's nice, but as we know china are the masters of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xAmitSs, Sep 7, 2014.

  1. xAmitSs
    xAmitSs Guest

    Getting a fake (pirated) game on a disk, using and original live, uncracked console.


    Hey, my friends are going to china, and one of them told me he'll get me discs and stuff, so it's nice, but as we know china are the masters of replicas...

    What is the risk of using a pirated disk, when I'm having uncracked, gold live membership connected?

    I might get banned? or something like that?

    :)
     
    xAmitSs, Sep 7, 2014
    #1
  2. WorldWheat0533, Sep 7, 2014
    #2
  3. WorldWheat0533, Sep 7, 2014
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Getting a fake (pirated) game on a disk, using and original live, uncracked console.

    Your console would have to be modded in order to play a pirated disc. Both would violate the terms of service and can risk your account and console being banned.
     
    Smwutches, Sep 7, 2014
    #4
  5. xAmitSs
    xAmitSs Guest
    Do I get autobanned or I am getting some kind of announcement that the game is pirated?
     
    xAmitSs, Sep 7, 2014
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If the enforcement team are going to ban you, they will ban you. Your warning is the terms of service you agree to when you sign up. They don't give any other warnings.
     
    Smwutches, Sep 7, 2014
    #6
  7. xAmitSs
    xAmitSs Guest
    Alright then, I won't use these games..
     
    xAmitSs, Sep 7, 2014
    #7
  8. -Sean-
    -Sean- Guest

    Getting a fake (pirated) game on a disk, using and original live, uncracked console.

    If they are pirated then it won't let you play them.

    So try them, and if they don't work then you know why.
     
    -Sean-, Nov 1, 2018
    #8
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Getting a fake (pirated) game on a disk, using and original live, uncracked console.

    Your console would have to be modded in order to play a pirated disc. Both would violate the terms of service and can risk your account and console being banned.
  10. xAmitSs Win User

    Getting a fake (pirated) game on a disk, using and original live, uncracked console.

    Alright then, I won't use these games..
  11. xAmitSs Win User

    Getting a fake (pirated) game on a disk, using and original live, uncracked console.

    Do I get autobanned or I am getting some kind of announcement that the game is pirated?
  12. -Sean- Win User

    Getting a fake (pirated) game on a disk, using and original live, uncracked console.

    If they are pirated then it won't let you play them.

    So try them, and if they don't work then you know why.
  13. Smwutches Win User

    Getting a fake (pirated) game on a disk, using and original live, uncracked console.

    If the enforcement team are going to ban you, they will ban you. Your warning is the terms of service you agree to when you sign up. They don't give any other warnings.
Thema:

Getting a fake (pirated) game on a disk, using and original live, uncracked console.

Loading...
  1. Getting a fake (pirated) game on a disk, using and original live, uncracked console. - Similar Threads - Getting fake pirated

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?: I purchased MS rewards from for a life time of Xbox game pass they gave me the confirmation number I thought that would the code but when I tried it it did not worked...
  8. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  9. Did I get a fake Xbox wireless adapter?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Did I get a fake Xbox wireless adapter?: So I bought an Xbox wireless adapter for my PC so I could use my wireless turtle beach stealth 700 on it. I bought it off Amazon and when it got here, it came in a ziploc bag instead of a box....
  10. how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...: I keep getting xbox communication banned from a goofy friend who likes to bully. 2fb903ff-ead9-4608-9707-9e3e636b9fad