Getting a errror redeeming a 12 month gold

Discus and support Getting a errror redeeming a 12 month gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. Sorry, an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reymond24, Mar 16, 2021.

  1. Reymond24
    Reymond24 Guest

    Getting a errror redeeming a 12 month gold


    Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.

    Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.ForbiddenEi9WO8yBz0+/xZFM.3.0.5.92021/03/15 - 20:18:45 UTC

    :)
     
    Reymond24, Mar 16, 2021
    #1
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Friend with past due Logging into my xbox.

    If you currently have Game Pass Ultimate and attempt to redeem a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code, it will convert to a 3 or 4 month Ultimate subscription. If you want to continue with just Gold for 12 months and not Ultimate, you would have to wait for the
    Ultimate to expire before redeeming the regular Gold code.

    If you don't currently have Ultimate, then you should have no problem redeeming the 12 months of Gold.
  3. Zenosos Win User

    Redeem Xbox Live Gold with Game Pass Ultimate Active

    Hi OscarJerez,

    If you would like to redeem 12 months of gold without gamepass, you will first need to contact Support who will be able to return your membership to just gold as if you redeem it will convert into ultimate game pass where you will get less than 12 months.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate

    If you redeemed the 12 months of Xbox Live Gold and it was added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, I am not sure if you will be able to get the 12 months back, if you did not redeem the 12 month Gold code, then simply follow Smwutches'
    advice.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

    Looking for group error

    and when i redeem a 12 month game pass card it converts to 4 months i basically get scammed
    Are you sure it wasn't a Live Gold card? As I have seen before (I think) where 12 months of Live Gold gets turned into 4 months of Ultimate Games Pass.
  6. RaeganHarris Win User

    Had a 12 month gold card gifted to me on Christmas, but my console and the website both say the subscription ends in July, why?

    It was a 12 month gold card, I had gamepass before I redeemed the gold card so it should have just added the 12 months to my gamepass
Thema:

Getting a errror redeeming a 12 month gold

Loading...
  1. Getting a errror redeeming a 12 month gold - Similar Threads - Getting errror redeeming

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....