Getting a error on ambassabank

Discus and support Getting a error on ambassabank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when I accept a chat I get this error that it couldn't validate my ambassador ship. I followed the instructions listed and it didn't work. Here is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RecKz XP, Jan 4, 2014.

1. RecKz XP
    RecKz XP Guest

So when I accept a chat I get this error that it couldn't validate my ambassador ship. I followed the instructions listed and it didn't work. Here is my support code: bf117e08-c898-436f-be98-09faed5c1a93

:)

RecKz XP, Jan 4, 2014
  2. x777 Prodigy
    x777 Prodigy Guest
    runtime error as of August 16, 2013

Ambassabank has crashed on me and I am getting a runtime error.

x777 Prodigy, Jan 4, 2014
  3. OGz Cheetos
    OGz Cheetos Guest
    Could not verify ambassadorship

I am getting a error when trying to take a question in the ambassabank and it says that it couldent validate my ambassaship

Support code:

b2cb8a5b-32d0-4499-bab8-c1fa722f7939

OGz Cheetos, Jan 4, 2014
  4. MajorIris
    MajorIris Guest

Seems like your not an ambassador as you are missing your emblem.

MajorIris, Jan 4, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Hello, please send a PM to Miss Ermine on the Xbox Support Forums or contact Xbox Twiiter Support for help with your issue. Do to the high amount of volume in the Xbox ONE Support Forums, Support Agents aren't assisting with issues in the Xbox 360 Support
    forums at the moment unless a spacific thread is brought to their attention.

iNb4 Ownage, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MajorIris Win User

Seems like your not an ambassador as you are missing your emblem.
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello, please send a PM to Miss Ermine on the Xbox Support Forums or contact Xbox Twiiter Support for help with your issue. Do to the high amount of volume in the Xbox ONE Support Forums, Support Agents aren't assisting with issues in the Xbox 360 Support
    forums at the moment unless a spacific thread is brought to their attention.
  8. JoãoPintoLPPT Win User

Ambassador? Really?

The point is, Merkery, when I log int to Ambassabank I see blank page with the Ambassabank header... It's not a page error like a 404... it's just blank, nothing below that banner on the header
  9. onyxishere Win User

Getting the ambassabank on skype

That is a link for info on the ambassador forums. If it doesn't help you post in section 2 of those forums for more assistance.
  10. onyxishere Win User

Getting the ambassabank on skype

Thema:

1. Getting a error on ambassabank - Similar Threads - Getting error ambassabank

2. i’m getting the 2.4ghz error i read about it and finally figured out what was wrong but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m getting the 2.4ghz error i read about it and finally figured out what was wrong but...: i need answers idk what else to do 749936de-121c-4f30-9088-695b37118d4a
  3. I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for...: I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for networking. When trying to play COD and any other online game. What's the issue?...
  4. I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible...: My computer is 64 bit, i searched for official drivers, but still it gives me that error. But my display is 32 bit, and i think that the thing that is messing with it, and i could use some...
  5. New game installations keep getting me errors

in XboX Insiders
    New game installations keep getting me errors: I tried multiple game/demos, including some that worked before, and every one of them give me en error and won't launch. Game already installed works perfectly. Alpha/Series X submitted by...
  6. Can't get through this download before it errors and wants me to try again after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get through this download before it errors and wants me to try again after...: Says 1. start over 2. Skip and play 3. Shutdown Xbox are my options just to return to that same screen after downloading 84%. What can I do? a690de95-006a-45a0-b1f8-6b401b52b2be
  7. I get this error trying to join multiplayer on Minecraft “ You cant play multiplayer due to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get this error trying to join multiplayer on Minecraft “ You cant play multiplayer due to...: All settings are correct, how do I fix this error? f0ba1eed-20d8-4c0a-99a4-30b135fddfe8
  8. Keep getting the "This file has no app associated with it" error message everytime i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting the "This file has no app associated with it" error message everytime i try to...: I have already tried the registry, using the command prompt in administrator mode, verified the integrity of the game files on steam. Not to mention trying to uninstall the game and completely...
  9. I am getting a D3D11 RENDERER_Z error and cannot find this file. This is to do with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting a D3D11 RENDERER_Z error and cannot find this file. This is to do with...: I have purchase the Turt;le Beach Velocity One Flight Controls and the software for Microsoft Flight Simulator. I have upgrade my video card and so far this software still does not work for me. I...
  10. Warzone 2.0 isn't compatible with Xbox One, or is it just me that gets the error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone 2.0 isn't compatible with Xbox One, or is it just me that gets the error?: I used to play Warzone 2.0 on my original Xbox One perfectly fine before they did an update to the game. When I tried doing the update I got an error message that said the game isn't compatible...