Getting a error on ambassabank

Discus and support Getting a error on ambassabank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when I accept a chat I get this error that it couldn't validate my ambassador ship. I followed the instructions listed and it didn't work. Here is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RecKz XP, Jan 4, 2014.

1. RecKz XP
    RecKz XP Guest

So when I accept a chat I get this error that it couldn't validate my ambassador ship. I followed the instructions listed and it didn't work. Here is my support code: bf117e08-c898-436f-be98-09faed5c1a93

:)

RecKz XP, Jan 4, 2014
  2. x777 Prodigy
    x777 Prodigy Guest
    runtime error as of August 16, 2013

Ambassabank has crashed on me and I am getting a runtime error.

x777 Prodigy, Jan 4, 2014
  3. OGz Cheetos
    OGz Cheetos Guest
    Could not verify ambassadorship

I am getting a error when trying to take a question in the ambassabank and it says that it couldent validate my ambassaship

Support code:

b2cb8a5b-32d0-4499-bab8-c1fa722f7939

OGz Cheetos, Jan 4, 2014
  4. MajorIris
    MajorIris Guest

Seems like your not an ambassador as you are missing your emblem.

MajorIris, Jan 4, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Hello, please send a PM to Miss Ermine on the Xbox Support Forums or contact Xbox Twiiter Support for help with your issue. Do to the high amount of volume in the Xbox ONE Support Forums, Support Agents aren't assisting with issues in the Xbox 360 Support
    forums at the moment unless a spacific thread is brought to their attention.

iNb4 Ownage, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MajorIris Win User

Seems like your not an ambassador as you are missing your emblem.
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello, please send a PM to Miss Ermine on the Xbox Support Forums or contact Xbox Twiiter Support for help with your issue. Do to the high amount of volume in the Xbox ONE Support Forums, Support Agents aren't assisting with issues in the Xbox 360 Support
    forums at the moment unless a spacific thread is brought to their attention.
  8. JoãoPintoLPPT Win User

Ambassador? Really?

The point is, Merkery, when I log int to Ambassabank I see blank page with the Ambassabank header... It's not a page error like a 404... it's just blank, nothing below that banner on the header
  9. Merkery N16 Win User

Ambassador? Really?

Hey ive has similar issues and this is what ive done

the msn bot was not giving me any messages and i got the error with the group page also i contactex @xboxsupport and they suggested using the ambassabank.

when logging into the ambassabank make sure your signed out of xbox.com site goto the ambassador.xbox.com page and select ambassabank i started using last night and there was tons of questions around 9pm-midnight GMT onwards i checked today at 1pm and nothing
    there, im assuming that whilst xbox's official support is online that the ambassador assistance dont get used to much

try ambassabank again tonight and see if theres stuff there cause last night honestly mate i saw over 20 questions pop up and i answered 5

Merkery
  10. onyxishere Win User

Getting the ambassabank on skype

That is a link for info on the ambassador forums. If it doesn't help you post in section 2 of those forums for more assistance.
Thema:

1. Getting a error on ambassabank - Similar Threads - Getting error ambassabank

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  5. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  6. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  7. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  8. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  9. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  10. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...