Getting a E105 System Error on startup

Discus and support Getting a E105 System Error on startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So somewhat randomly when I start my xbox 1 X I will get a E105 00000000 8007045D System Error which prompts me to restart the xbox or "troubleshoot".... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GITBIT90, May 26, 2019.

  1. GITBIT90
    GITBIT90 Guest

    Getting a E105 System Error on startup


    So somewhat randomly when I start my xbox 1 X I will get a E105 00000000 8007045D System Error which prompts me to restart the xbox or "troubleshoot". The xbox will act super sluggish with ridiculous loading times or even when trying to open apps like Youtube
    it will say "sorry this might take a minute". When you got to trouble shoot it gives you the choice to update (my xbox was up to date), factory reset without deleting the games, or factory reset deleting everything. I have tried every single option but it
    continues to happen.

    I owned the blue Forza Edition xbox one for years and never had an issue, but there was a deal on refurbished xbox one X's and I was a sucker for it and am now paying the price apparently. Has anyone else experienced this?

    :)
     
    GITBIT90, May 26, 2019
    #1
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Getting a E105 System Error on startup

    Sorry for you trouble sir.

    First you can see nature of your error here

    Then you can try hard reset described here

    If that doesn't resolve problem you can try factory reset.

    And off course, if you want you can contact support here

    Really sorry for the situation and wish you the best of luck..
  3. TheVet96 Win User

    Getting a E105 System Error on startup

    Hello GITBIT90!

    If you find that these steps are not resolving the issue, you can check to see if your device is still covered by the warranty and follow the steps for a repair.

    First, sign in at Device Support and then select Register new device. After you've registered, you’ll see the warranty status for your device. If it’s within
    warranty, repairs are free. If your device is out of warranty, you’ll be charged a repair fee.

    Submit a service order request

    After you’ve registered your devices, follow these steps:

    1. Sign in to the Device repair page with your Microsoft account credentials.
    2. In the Overview section of the Device repair page, select Repair my device.
    3. Follow the onscreen steps to complete your service order request.
    After Device repair receives your submission, they’ll send you a service order number and an order confirmation email that has shipping or drop-off instructions.

    Send in your device as soon as possible. If you don’t ship within 30 days, your service order is canceled and the shipping label will no longer be valid. In countries or regions that offer a drop-off exchange, you must go to the drop-off center within 7
    days from the date you created the order.

    If after 24 hours you haven't received a confirmation email, check your email program's junk folder or spam filter. If you don't find the email in junk or spam, contact Xbox Support.

    If you receive a message that your phone number or email address is invalid, go to How to change the email address
    associated with your Microsoft account
    to update your Microsoft account information.

    Let us know what results you come up with.
  4. luissolid Win User

    Getting a E105 System Error on startup

    1. Restart your console
    • Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Pressing the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Restart console.
    • Select Yes to confirm.
    If you’re unable to access the guide or the console seems frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on
    the console again to restart.

    2. Power cycle the console
    • Turn off your console by holding the Xboxbutton for roughly 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    • Turn your console back on by pressing the Xboxbutton on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. If you don’t see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold
      the power button until the console completely shuts down.
    3. Disconnect and reconnect your console’s power cable
    • Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    • Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    • Plug the console power cable back in.
    • Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One
    4. Restore your console to factory defaults
    If resetting the console doesn’t correct Xbox error e105, you can use Xbox Startup Troubleshooter to restore it completely to factory settings. This will however erase all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations.
    Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

    E105 Error

  6. ArminatorX Win User

    XBOX One X Help / Installation Stopped

Thema:

Getting a E105 System Error on startup

Loading...
  1. Getting a E105 System Error on startup - Similar Threads - Getting E105 System

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. En la consola me aparece un error E105[I get an E105 error on the console]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    En la consola me aparece un error E105[I get an E105 error on the console]: Quisira saber si puedo enviar mi consola para que la reparen, aun tiene garantía y desconosco si estan en servicio Por qué en la consola aparece un error E105 y al encenderla me envia al...