Getting a 0x8082003 Error

Discus and support Getting a 0x8082003 Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I first tried to load my disc into my xbox I got a 0x80820003 - %2 error, I wasn't sure what to do so I retried the disc and got a different error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarKAssassiNmdk, Apr 5, 2023.

  1. Getting a 0x8082003 Error


    When I first tried to load my disc into my xbox I got a 0x80820003 - %2 error, I wasn't sure what to do so I retried the disc and got a different error 0x80820003 - 0x1A

    I have tried a number of different things to try to get my disc to work but every time I try I always get the error saying that my disc is either dirty or damaged. I just bought this game so tried using a different disc i've had for a while and got the same error. Not sure what to do now.

    :)
     
    DarKAssassiNmdk, Apr 5, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Getting a 0x8082003 Error

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello DarKAssassiNmdk, try to follow the procedures below.

    The first is a clear cache

    1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

    2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

    3. Wait 1 minute with it off

    4. Turn it back on

    Xbox One reset keeping Games:

    Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

    Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

    Select Reset console.

    Restore and maintain my games and apps.

    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

    Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Getting a 0x8082003 Error

    This type of procedure will only affect your system, so it keeps games and Apps, it is one of the best options if your console has a bug in the system.

    There is also the Reset that erases everything and leaves the console as it came from the factory.
  4. DarKAssassiNmdk Win User

    Getting a 0x8082003 Error

    Hi there I had already tried the hard reset but it didn't work and I kept getting the error messages. While I do know the passwords for my account I really don't feel like factory resetting my console as i'm not sure how comfortable with that option
  5. Galaxy Golden Win User

    0x8082003 error

    Do you know if your discs work on other consoles? If it does, then you might want to contact support about this issue.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

    0x8082003 error

Thema:

Getting a 0x8082003 Error

Loading...
  1. Getting a 0x8082003 Error - Similar Threads - Getting 0x8082003 Error

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]