Getting a 0x800401fb error code?

Discus and support Getting a 0x800401fb error code? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Completely umplug your system for 30 seconds. Cut all power to it for at least 30 seconds then plug back in. Seems to he working for me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eatonx4, Mar 16, 2018.

1. eatonx4
    eatonx4 Guest

Completely umplug your system for 30 seconds. Cut all power to it for at least 30 seconds then plug back in. Seems to he working for me.

:)

eatonx4, Mar 16, 2018
  2. 0x800401fb

Getting error 0x800401fb when trying to play disc or access apps on my console

LivreParodie264, Mar 16, 2018
  3. Error code problem

Can someone please help, cause I keep getting a stupid error code 0x800401fb and the stupid website can't even find that error code.

MarshalRhino524, Mar 16, 2018
  4. Getting a 0x800401fb error code?

Thank you jesus I've been looking for a solution for weeks. Thx a bunch

MarshalRhino524, Mar 31, 2018
  5. skycarp72 Win User

0x800401fb

mine started with error code 0x80010108 while trying to start any game, suggested resart, to no avail. now in settings im getting error code 0x800401fb. seems to be a current topic given the forum posts. still looking for a solution.
  6. MarshalRhino524 Win User

Thank you jesus I've been looking for a solution for weeks. Thx a bunch
  7. DtothePinthisB Win User

getting error code 0x800401fb

I’ve got the same issue and same code
  8. gizmotosis Win User

Hey guys, getting an error the code is 0x800401fb

I get the same message ' something went wrong use code 0x800401fb at xbox.com\errorhelp', and
    when I type it into the error search it says it doesn't exist. Could really do with some help here please.
  9. cartman1066 Win User

error code 0x97af000b does not show on support page

please tell me it fixed itself as this is happening to me now too...
    Same thing happening with me but different error code 0x800401fb
Thema:

1. Getting a 0x800401fb error code? - Similar Threads - Getting 0x800401fb error

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. How do I get a code for xbox on Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code for xbox on Microsoft: I sign in my Microsoft account and I can't find to put the code for my Xbox so I sign into my xbox 627a22ce-421a-4a69-b75b-d60f6ad21cf7
  4. How come my post keeps getting removed?

in XboX Insiders
    How come my post keeps getting removed?: How can it be off topic when it's my own damn topic? Rhetorical. If tyrants run this subreddit then I don't want no part of it. Forum tyrants are cowardly keyboard warriors who have no courage...
  5. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!: I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact...
  6. Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I get a Xbox Game Bar Message Notification it doesn't let me use Game Bar Keybind...: So about 4 months ago I decided to get a new computer and upgrade to Windows 11. it was around March and April where when I would get a Xbox Game Bar Notification I would try to use the Shortcut...
  7. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  8. Did not get robux i redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not get robux i redeemed: i redeemed 100 robux with 1,500 points and when i check my email and outlook, nothing is in my inbox. 1acb1845-058f-4023-8257-f3ed4d3c9ddd
  9. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later...
  10. I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...: I don't know what to do and everything I have tried has failed, I'm not even sure is Microsoft employees know what this error is, I tried updating windows, updating windows, updating the Xbox app...