Getting a 0x800401fb error code?

Discus and support Getting a 0x800401fb error code? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Completely umplug your system for 30 seconds. Cut all power to it for at least 30 seconds then plug back in. Seems to he working for me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eatonx4, Mar 16, 2018.

  1. eatonx4
    eatonx4 Guest

    Getting a 0x800401fb error code?


    Completely umplug your system for 30 seconds. Cut all power to it for at least 30 seconds then plug back in. Seems to he working for me.

    :)
     
    eatonx4, Mar 16, 2018
    #1
  2. 0x800401fb

    Getting error 0x800401fb when trying to play disc or access apps on my console
     
    LivreParodie264, Mar 16, 2018
    #2
  3. Error code problem

    Can someone please help, cause I keep getting a stupid error code 0x800401fb and the stupid website can't even find that error code.
     
    MarshalRhino524, Mar 16, 2018
    #3
  4. Getting a 0x800401fb error code?

    Thank you jesus I've been looking for a solution for weeks. Thx a bunch
     
    MarshalRhino524, Mar 31, 2018
    #4
  5. skycarp72 Win User

    0x800401fb

    mine started with error code 0x80010108 while trying to start any game, suggested resart, to no avail. now in settings im getting error code 0x800401fb. seems to be a current topic given the forum posts. still looking for a solution.
  6. MarshalRhino524 Win User

    Getting a 0x800401fb error code?

    Thank you jesus I've been looking for a solution for weeks. Thx a bunch
  7. DtothePinthisB Win User

    getting error code 0x800401fb

    I’ve got the same issue and same code
  8. gizmotosis Win User

    Hey guys, getting an error the code is 0x800401fb

    I get the same message ' something went wrong use code 0x800401fb at xbox.com\errorhelp', and
    when I type it into the error search it says it doesn't exist. Could really do with some help here please.
  9. cartman1066 Win User

    error code 0x97af000b does not show on support page

    please tell me it fixed itself as this is happening to me now too...
    Same thing happening with me but different error code 0x800401fb
Thema:

Getting a 0x800401fb error code?

Loading...
  1. Getting a 0x800401fb error code? - Similar Threads - Getting 0x800401fb error

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...