Getting 2 towards the goal of Lunar Reconnaissance bounty versus 1...

Discus and support Getting 2 towards the goal of Lunar Reconnaissance bounty versus 1... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have video to provide for this subject matter if the mods are to respond. 21c71d76-cfc9-416b-a657-87a14ba87062 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Havoc nn, Mar 14, 2018.

  1. Havoc nn
    Havoc nn Guest

    Getting 2 towards the goal of Lunar Reconnaissance bounty versus 1...


    I have video to provide for this subject matter if the mods are to respond.

    :)
     
    Havoc nn, Mar 14, 2018
    #1
  2. Console wars are over...everyone can stop griping

    [quote user="Kiddeth"]

    Sega CD thats where the gaming is really at.

    [/quote]

    I really miss the Sega CD

    Lunar 1-2, Vay, Shining force CD, had some of the Best JRPGs there,
     
    TheSpiralMatrix, Mar 14, 2018
    #2
  3. Best game to play on xbox live

    Left4Dead 1&2 is almost always fun paying coop campaign levels. Did just about everything you can in Borderlands and pretty much never want to touch that game again. I still have some fun throwing in Rainbow Six Vegas 1&2 for Terrorist hunts. Also zombies
    in Black Ops, but it can get pretty boring fairly quick since there is no end goal.



    For player versus player I think Bad Company 2 is the funnest.
     
    Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Mar 14, 2018
    #3
  4. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

    Best game to play on xbox live

    Left4Dead 1&2 is almost always fun paying coop campaign levels. Did just about everything you can in Borderlands and pretty much never want to touch that game again. I still have some fun throwing in Rainbow Six Vegas 1&2 for Terrorist hunts. Also zombies
    in Black Ops, but it can get pretty boring fairly quick since there is no end goal.



    For player versus player I think Bad Company 2 is the funnest.
  5. Akradon Win User

    No bounty.

    Somehow I have the bounty of 1 on my current character.. Didn't even know you could get just a bounty of 1...
  6. AngelObullets Win User

    I hit 100K gamerscore

    My next goal is more towards rank or hit the 200k mark but Well done on the 100k :) Hope you keep going towards you personal goals.
  7. IMMANU3L Win User

    Is diamond camo for assualt rifles worth the trouble ?

    Working towards a goal is never a fail. I work towards all achievments as running around just killing is boring.
  8. Jamaalie-31D7757B-90 Win User

    Gimmicks and Convenience is not the Future of Gaming.

    I think you need gimmicks to make progress.

    ...and it depends on your goal. If your goal is to have not only a safe journey on a plane, but a comfortable and enjoyable one, then anything towards that goal is progress.
Thema:

Getting 2 towards the goal of Lunar Reconnaissance bounty versus 1...

Loading...
  1. Getting 2 towards the goal of Lunar Reconnaissance bounty versus 1... - Similar Threads - Getting towards goal

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Buy any book in the new Windows 10 Books store and get $5 toward your next read

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy any book in the new Windows 10 Books store and get $5 toward your next read: Buy any book in the new Windows 10 Books store and get $5 toward your next read I haven't received my $5 promotional code for this offer. 1c223ac9-c1f4-455f-b669-dcb263a51165
  10. where is this digital trade in store MS hinted toward to get rid of the problem people seen?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    where is this digital trade in store MS hinted toward to get rid of the problem people seen?: So am I the only one that once again feels lied to when almost a year after launch and nothing else has been mentioned of a "digital trade in store" for your digital X1 games? I feel as if they...