Getting 10mbs download on pc but only 400kbs on xbox. What can I do?

Discus and support Getting 10mbs download on pc but only 400kbs on xbox. What can I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pretty much what the title says. I used wired for both as well. Tested all my connections, Nat type Open etc etc. It's taking me ages to download an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fanatical Munky, Jul 6, 2021.

  1. Getting 10mbs download on pc but only 400kbs on xbox. What can I do?


    Pretty much what the title says. I used wired for both as well. Tested all my connections, Nat type Open etc etc. It's taking me ages to download an update..

    :)
     
    Fanatical Munky, Jul 6, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    Getting 10mbs download on pc but only 400kbs on xbox. What can I do?

  3. RafalRafalski Win User

    XOX/ XSX slow internet connection

    "I think the issue is that, if your total download speed for you internet is "60Mb/s. Upload 8 Mb/s,"

    and you connect a PC that uses 40Mb/s, a PC that uses 10Mb/s, and then another PC that uses 10Mb/s,
    your download speed will be maxed out."

    My PC's does not use 40Mb/s or 10 Mb/s because they are turned off. They don't download anything, It is a problem of Xbox live which is limiting my download speed on XSX.
  4. FwRudiger Win User

    Downloading fifa 15

    If you go to settings/network /bandwith you can see what download speed you are getting/

    When i was downloading fifa last week on early access it was going well slow. Was only getting 1.2mbs.

    I restarted my xbox and my speed picked up to 6.0mbs. Which is still not my full speed i should beable to 9-10mbs.
  5. Edgarour Win User

    Game installation

    The Xbox is not a garbage, the time it takes for your games to download is because of your internet speed, any console or the PC will ask you for a 10MB download to make it acceptable and your games will be downloaded in one day
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Downloading digital games

    Your download speed is also highly dependant on what speed you get from your ISP. How can MS improve download speeds, if your connections are slow. Do you even know what your speeds are?

    I'm on 120Mb/s down 10Mb/s up. No slow downloads here. As for an HD iTunes movie, they are typically around 3GB, a typical Xbox One game is between 10 and 50GB.
Thema:

Getting 10mbs download on pc but only 400kbs on xbox. What can I do?

Loading...
  1. Getting 10mbs download on pc but only 400kbs on xbox. What can I do? - Similar Threads - Getting 10mbs download

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...