Getting 0x87DD0006 Error trying to sign into the PC app

Discus and support Getting 0x87DD0006 Error trying to sign into the PC app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Normally the app logs me in by its self on my pc and I havent had any issues with it in the past. Today I havent been able to log into the PC app and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Goldwyn Madhavan, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Getting 0x87DD0006 Error trying to sign into the PC app

Normally the app logs me in by its self on my pc and I havent had any issues with it in the past. Today I havent been able to log into the PC app and continue to get that error in the Subject title. I can still log into my microsoft account throught the website and mobile app. Any help?

:)

Goldwyn Madhavan, Mar 14, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Let's also try to repair the Gaming Services app and check if that sorts it out. Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services app, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Please open the Microsoft Store app, go to Library then click "Get updates." Please make sure that all updates from the Microsoft Store are installed.
  4. Goldwyn Madhavan Win User

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎1/‎10/‎2023

OS build 22621.1265

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0
  5. Goldwyn Madhavan Win User

Tried all of these steps and they did not work.
  6. Goldwyn Madhavan Win User

Now i cannot play online on any game even outside of the xbox app.
Thema:

1. Getting 0x87DD0006 Error trying to sign into the PC app - Similar Threads - Getting 0x87DD0006 Error

2. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  8. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  9. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  10. I get error code 0x87DD0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get error code 0x87DD0006: How do I fix the error code 0x87DD0006 I get on my console -- Steve Ahonen Breakfast ebb3edac-d174-4ef8-8e43-f8202574fb6c