Getting 0x80004005 xbox game pass PC

Discus and support Getting 0x80004005 xbox game pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of a sudden for no reason at all. everytime i go and start any Gamepass game i have installed and i keep getting that 4005 error and that it cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xlibshua, Oct 26, 2023.

  1. xlibshua
    xlibshua Guest

    Getting 0x80004005 xbox game pass PC


    All of a sudden for no reason at all. everytime i go and start any Gamepass game i have installed and i keep getting that 4005 error and that it cant sign me into xbox live. Now the app and games have been working for months and this issue began yesterday when I installed and played City skylines 2

    Ive tried every fix i could find and to no avail.

    Can anyone help me with this issue? its crazy how this issue been happening for years and theres no official fix yet. I have read that just waiting it out can fix it

    :)
     
    xlibshua, Oct 26, 2023
    #1
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Getting 0x80004005 xbox game pass PC

    I understand. For an alternative solution, you can try to create a new local account on your PC and try to use your Xbox game pass games from there.

    As for last resort, reinstalling Windows is still an option.

    I hope this information helps!

    Best regards,
    Darhyl
  3. xlibshua Win User

    Getting 0x80004005 xbox game pass PC

    Sadly it didnt work. Ill just wait it out to see if it fixes itself on its own
  4. xlibshua Win User

    Getting 0x80004005 xbox game pass PC

    Thanks for the answer. Ive checked those links already before none of the fixes there have helped me im debating to just using one of my old restore points in windows and roll it back to that
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Getting 0x80004005 xbox game pass PC

    You're welcome and I appreciate the response!

    Restoring old points would be the best course of action much better than reinstalling Windows.

    Please proceed with the restore points and please take your time. Let me know if it works.

    Best regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Getting 0x80004005 xbox game pass PC

    Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox game pass. I know how frustrating this is and I would totally feel the same way if I were in your shoes. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

    Based on the information I've gathered, it seems a lot of users were also suffering from the same error codes without an appropriate solution.

    In the meantime, kindly try to perform the steps suggested by another user:

    "Search the game via Microsoft Store and download it there

    Launch the game through Microsoft Store (not via shortcut or any other way)"

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...rkaround/5669e663-4050-41dc-9a44-e0fe127f92cd

    You may also check these links for reference:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...c/463b9a53-17d8-44d5-bac2-df2746e78b94?page=2

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...80004005/24dd9d3b-992e-4a7c-80d9-ec42bfc4e517

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

Getting 0x80004005 xbox game pass PC

Loading...
  1. Getting 0x80004005 xbox game pass PC - Similar Threads - Getting 0x80004005 game

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. This is the error code I get with no answers 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is the error code I get with no answers 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005): have purchased over $1000.00 worth on video content and on top of that purchased surface pro 3 for $1400.00. Not to mention the Xbox one, 360, and Lumia 925 that I own id say I'm a pretty loyal...