Get This Person Some Help

Discus and support Get This Person Some Help in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] Dude is off the rails e264062f-2af4-4eff-9a81-89826986a1b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by David Blaine, Nov 21, 2022.

1. David Blaine
    David Blaine Guest

Get This Person Some Help [​IMG]
    Dude is off the rails

:)

David Blaine, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

You can only report them via the console. Posting other gamertags messages or notifications are not allowed on the forums. Note that this is a community forum and there is no fast track system to report another player.

Blocking this person should prevent any further notifications from them. The Enforcement team will deal with the report you make. You can not post about others on the forums.
  3. David Blaine Win User

I tried to report but apparently there’s no option for excessive senile behavior
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to get help from a person?

My niece is the same so I totally understand. Good luck!
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

You would have to request a call at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us However, being that it's a widespread outage, they may not be able to do anything until it's fixed.
Thema:

1. Get This Person Some Help - Similar Threads - Person Help

2. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  3. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  4. My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me: On July 14 Around 37 days ago I closed a account with my personal email one which I wish to put on my actual account. I waited the 30 days and another 7 so that I can swap my emails around but it...
  5. Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey can't n person help me with my xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it will work is just...: Hey can't n person help me with me xbox 360 I want to install gta5 but it just go to 771mb and it just stopped can't someone just help me acd49b34-b0f9-45cc-b821-8217c10fdb71
  6. I need help with Roblox first person making screen flash

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with Roblox first person making screen flash: Whenever I play a roblox game in first person, such as the game "surf" or "Vehicle legends", my screen starts flashing black and white until i can't do anything anymore and have to close the...
  7. Real person help with my ban please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Real person help with my ban please: 2 day ban for trying to type "pushy" but my controller has a stick drift and it ended up being sent as "puthy". It was my first incident. Can a real person please look it over and make a call?...
  8. Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”: Me and my brother can’t play Xbox at the same time because he needs to sign in with my account whenever he wants to play a game that I bought on his Xbox a while back. Is there a fix for this?...
  9. in a one person microsoft family, help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    in a one person microsoft family, help!: I am the only one in a Microsoft family and I don't know how to leave. I don't remember joining a Microsoft family, but for some reason, I'm in one. I need to be able to change my Minecraft...
  10. Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support?: Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support? 913c9dcb-4fde-448a-becf-a72b25599ad0