Get This Person Some Help

Discus and support Get This Person Some Help in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] Dude is off the rails e264062f-2af4-4eff-9a81-89826986a1b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by David Blaine, Nov 21, 2022.

1. David Blaine
    David Blaine Guest

Get This Person Some Help [​IMG]
    Dude is off the rails

:)

David Blaine, Nov 21, 2022
  2. David Blaine Win User

I tried to report but apparently there’s no option for excessive senile behavior
  3. Smwutches Win User

How to get help from a person?

My niece is the same so I totally understand. Good luck!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to request a call at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us However, being that it's a widespread outage, they may not be able to do anything until it's fixed.
  6. ElizabethFontenot Win User

Thanks just trying to get a kid to relax is difficult. appreciate the support.
Thema:

1. Get This Person Some Help - Similar Threads - Person Help

2. Why can I not speak with an actual person? Your bots are no helpful AT ALL.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not speak with an actual person? Your bots are no helpful AT ALL.: I need to preform a factory reset but the console will not allow me to do so. How am I supposed to fix this issue? I'm tired of the Microsoft "chat bots" being useless. I'm tired of the website...
  3. in a one person microsoft family, help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    in a one person microsoft family, help!: I am the only one in a Microsoft family and I don't know how to leave. I don't remember joining a Microsoft family, but for some reason, I'm in one. I need to be able to change my Minecraft...
  4. Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support?: Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support? 913c9dcb-4fde-448a-becf-a72b25599ad0
  5. I got billed twice. Got ignored by the help person.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got billed twice. Got ignored by the help person.: I feel like I exhausted all my options here. I asked to speak to someone, but that person was less than helpful and just closed the conversation on me after I provided all the proof with 5...
  6. Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one: Someone I used to play with who is not on my friend's list changed their Gamertag, I know what their old one was, is there a way for me to figure out what the new one is?...
  7. how can I get a Microsoft help person to contact me

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I get a Microsoft help person to contact me: I have been waiting for 6 hours for a call back 3 times I talk for like 3 seconds and the line hangs up what is going on is everything broken with Microsoft calls to there consoles to the game...
  8. Help there is this person going around pulling peoples ips and doxxing them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help there is this person going around pulling peoples ips and doxxing them: Hi there is this person going around and pulling peoples ips and doxxing them can we get him banned? I have his gamertag and screnshots of chats of him doing it. e1ce9f23-8145-40eb-a296-a525d15855c5
  9. [NEED HELP] Person Harassing Me Has Gone Too Far

in XBoX on Consoles
    [NEED HELP] Person Harassing Me Has Gone Too Far: This kid has been harassing me for a while and it has gone so far as - Death Threating Me - Swat Threating Me - Talked about School Shootings - Basically just being extremely verbal Yes, I...
  10. Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Give me a call at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 9aa76ecb-3539-4eda-b5bb-c06609c9494c