Get rewards for achievements?

Discus and support Get rewards for achievements? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I wanna know what's everyone's thoughts on getting rewards for completing achievements. I have an idea for something and I think it is a good idea.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox gamer92, Apr 28, 2022.

  1. Xbox gamer92
    Xbox gamer92 Guest

    Get rewards for achievements?


    Hi I wanna know what's everyone's thoughts on getting rewards for completing achievements. I have an idea for something and I think it is a good idea. So the idea is getting reward points for completing the achievements so like you get 250 Microsoft reward points at 50% and then another 250 at 100% completion of the achievements for games so you get total of 1000 reward points. Why I think this is a good idea is because you don't really get anything for fully completing or making it half way throught achievements which can take a lot of hours in a lot of games. I feel like it is less incentive to try and get achievements when you spend hours grinding for achievements and you don't get anything at the end for it just a 100% completion. I really think this would make achievement hunt more fun and rewarding for doing so, so I wanna know what people think of this idea.

    :)
     
    Xbox gamer92, Apr 28, 2022
    #1
  2. The Jimbotron Win User

    Gamerscore

    If you're part of Microsoft Rewards, that program sometimes has an event where you can earn Microsoft Rewards Points by getting Achievements. It runs at least once a year for about a month. The event matches your Achievements up to 10,000; one Rewards Point for every Achievement Point. eg get 2,500 more Gamerscore that month and you get 2,500 Rewards Points.

    That's pretty well the only time you can get Rewards Points from Achievements.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Rewards my achivments

    Hello TatteredTiger7,

    From our FAQ:

    Can I get rewarded for my Gamerscore and achievements?

    We don't currently Reward based solely on Gamerscore or achievements, though some missions do offer Rewards Credits for completing achievements with a particular game and time-period.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

    why is my microsoft rewards app showing that i only have 520 points when my xbox shows that i have over 37k game points?

    Rewards points are not the same as gamerscore. The 37k you see on Xbox is your achievement score. The points on Rewards are gained by completing rewards tasks. The achievement score is just for show. It gets you nothing. Your rewards points are the only ones that can be used to acquire things.
  5. GloomyGoose8929 Win User

    October game pass rewards

    Hey there,

    Could you clarify which rewards you are expecting to receive? Each participant of the Game Pass Goals would receive one reward for each month, so if you have already received a reward for October's Game Pass Goals, you would not receive an additional reward.

    We hope this helps!
    But it said if you get 2 achievements you get a prize and if you get 4 achievements you get a ultimate prize and if you get 6 achievements you get a ultimate prize and something else
  6. Smwutches Win User

    My points are not updating correctly

    The 9365 is your gamerscore, not Rewards credits. Gamerscore is earned by getting achievements in games. Rewards credits are earned by completing offers in the Rewards program.
Thema:

Get rewards for achievements?

Loading...
  1. Get rewards for achievements? - Similar Threads - rewards achievements

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  5. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  6. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  7. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  8. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  9. Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?: I have an xbox series X, i have looked online and it seems loads of people are experiencing this problem. Are Microsoft aware of it and fixing it please? a2663318-a28a-4113-b006-9d6f8d321340
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef