get randomly kicked off my internet when i play gta online?

Discus and support get randomly kicked off my internet when i play gta online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i tried the support that was no help and rockstar still no help, everytime i try to play online in gta online i get kicked off my internet and i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lt Khaotic, Dec 10, 2017.

  1. Lt Khaotic
    Lt Khaotic Guest

    get randomly kicked off my internet when i play gta online?


    i tried the support that was no help and rockstar still no help, everytime i try to play online in gta online i get kicked off my internet and i have to reset my router to fix it. i already opened up the necessary ports for xbox live and even additional
    ports rockstar gave me, this is the only game that knocks out my internet to. i tried reinstalling that didnt help anything, unplugging everything for a minute didnt fix it, is it something in my router thats causing this? i have upnp enabled even with it
    disabled i still cant play online.

    :)
     
    Lt Khaotic, Dec 10, 2017
    #1
  2. I get kicked off gta V live when one of my friends joins the session. It only happens with him

    I get kicked off from GTA live every time one of my friends joins. I can be playing with three other friends and once he arrives I get kicked off. No one else ever gets kicked off. Even if I am the host I get kicked off. My internet connection is strong
    and I don't have this problem with anyone else. Any suggestions?
     
    Jack 11 Glynn, Dec 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Random disconnect/ sign offs

    Over the past 2 days i have been playing just as i have for the past 3 years, but now i am getting randomly disconnected from xbox live or even signed off during play. My internet connection is fine and not altering im just getting kicked off in the middle
    of playing
     
    xEt3rNaL GrAvEx, Dec 10, 2017
    #3
  4. SevenLyric28302 Win User

    How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com

    I bought my xbox in december of 2017. Thought the xbox one s woluld be better I like it but when I play gta 5 online I get online and in less the 1 minute I am kicked out because of internet connection when I have a good internet connection and it also
    helps when I and connect to it with and ethernet cable to my router and xbox.
  5. BaldingSkink821 Win User

    GTA V Online

    Does anyone know how to use gta 5 online witout a xboxlivr account cause i played it for like ah couple hours then kicked me off now when i try to get online it says my profile does not have da right permission to access xbox live funcionally
  6. CreativeComic9 Win User

    Disconnected from games without losing internet connection

    Im having the same problem, it happens most of the time on xbox live for example the message i get while on gta online is "Rockstar services are unavailable" and this happens all the time it can also happen on other games such as ESO and Dragon age inquisition
    multiplayer when i just get randomly kicked out of games due to connection
  7. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Am i ***? The only way to fix cloud syncing issues is completely removing all savedata

    Hey smiles, I was disconnected from Live for the 1st time at 1Am this morning while playing GTA 5 online. Took about 10 minutes to get back on though my internet was fine, I kept getting GTA Online unavailable however it was XBL down.

    Anyway, the question, can you turn cloud syncing off?
  8. TENNESSEE SHANE Win User

    Help with proper connection

    I removed dmz host and port forwarding and followed the xbox live forum info on port forwarding. My modem had an xbox live setting and automatically opened ports 88 and 3074. I got an open NAT and I was like oh yeah! Then I played with my friends and get
    kicked off randomly again oh no! When it kicks me from the game is also kicks me out of xbox party chat and eventually off live and reconnects.......help
Thema:

get randomly kicked off my internet when i play gta online?

Loading...
  1. get randomly kicked off my internet when i play gta online? - Similar Threads - randomly kicked off

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...