get it fixed

Discus and support get it fixed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; get the bingo site fixed this happens every couple of months 6891b322-0bf6-49fb-a4bc-85808e17f61a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AftmostGnu77290, Jan 1, 2018.

  1. get it fixed


    get the bingo site fixed this happens every couple of months

    :)
     
    AftmostGnu77290, Jan 1, 2018
    #1
  2. GlendaCorsmo
    GlendaCorsmo Guest
    Get it fixed! Please!

    Having the same issues as others who have posted. Sometimes I get to finish the game, then click Get Reward and the whole Jigsaw game shuts down and I need to restart. What gives? Not having the same issues with Microsoft Minesweeper and Solitaire Collection
     
    GlendaCorsmo, Jan 1, 2018
    #2
  3. FreakHen
    FreakHen Guest
    Pease get it fixed

    The game started to crash for me about a week ago and still nothing is working please fix the issue. P.S. it's getting annoying not to be able to play such a good game
     
    FreakHen, Jan 1, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    will this ever get fixed

    Hello Deen,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. Make sure your PC is completely up to date should be build 1903 or higher.

    Here is the game pass for PC FAQ
    .

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. {Parity} Win User

    will this ever get fixed

  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    WILL THIS EVER GET FIXED?

    Hello SNIPERG79,

    We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team. Unfortunately, until our payments team can provide a resolution for this issue, this error will persist. Since your
    billable account information is secured in a database we cannot access, we must await their fix for this issue. Again, apologies for the inconvenience caused by this delay.
  7. Mister Kellogg Win User

    Is Cortana getting fixed?

    Hi The King Prawn,

    Just want to check what happens when you try to enable the Xbox commands by following the steps at the bottom of the

    Cortana Voice Commands on Xbox One guide
    . Do you see an error message when enabling that feature?

    Thank you!
  8. The King Prawn Win User

    Is Cortana getting fixed?

    Nothing happens, it does not recognise the Xbox commands through the headset unfortunately, I've tried "Xbox" take a screenshot, record that and turn off without any reaction from the machine.

    I tried to take a screenshot on Skyrim earlier (with cortana on) and because it opens cortana as the main program it paused my game and took a shot of the pause menu.
Thema:

get it fixed

Loading...
  1. get it fixed - Similar Threads - fixed

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...