get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join...

Discus and support get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I have logged in on the family account and adjusted the settings on the Xbox X and online safety but it is still not working. It worked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Conan092, May 21, 2022.

  1. Conan092
    Conan092 Guest

    get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join...



    get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join... [​IMG]
    I have logged in on the family account and adjusted the settings on the Xbox X and online safety but it is still not working. It worked previously on the Xbox One.

    :)
     
    Conan092, May 21, 2022
    #1
  2. Conan092 Win User

    get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join multiplayer games" in Minecraft.

    I am pretty sure it was bought on my account but has not had problems with my members accessing it under my family account. I will have to look to see… it is just strange that it only started after we switched consoles.
  3. Conan092 Win User

    get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join multiplayer games" in Minecraft.

    Yes, gold membership expires has several months left. I think it is tied to the new Xbox X iand that was the first time we tried it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join multiplayer games" in Minecraft.

    If it's under someone else's account, then they need to set the new console as their Home so you have access to it again.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join multiplayer games" in Minecraft.

    Do you have a Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription?
  6. Smwutches Win User

    get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join multiplayer games" in Minecraft.

    Subscriptions are tied to an account, not the console. Was the subscription purchased on your account or are you trying to access it from someone else?
Thema:

get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join...

Loading...
  1. get I have a pop-up saying "This Microsoft Account does not have permission to join... - Similar Threads - pop saying Microsoft

  2. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  3. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  4. I have this error popping up saying ms-wpc but everything on microsoft does not help with...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I have this error popping up saying ms-wpc but everything on microsoft does not help with...: I just need help with fixing this issue as when I play games It comes up and focuses on a new tab instead 480f43a0-b5f0-4599-b9de-fc291f9d5319
  5. I can’t sign into my Minecraft Relams because an error message pops up saying “this account...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into my Minecraft Relams because an error message pops up saying “this account...: I am playing this game on bedrock since the ps3 I’m not sure why I can’t sign into my Minecraft realms. I’m on ps4 and I’m trying to play with a friend on a realm world but for some reason I...
  6. When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...: When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong reload this page how do I fix? 07fde387-8ad5-45a3-b433-72b4f45706ad
  7. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533
  8. How do I fix, the pop up on gta online on my other account that says failed to find...

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix, the pop up on gta online on my other account that says failed to find...: When ever I'm on my main account on GTA online it let's me join my friends but when I switch to my other account it let's me into gta but doesn't let me join my friends, when I accept their invite...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't open for me, a message pops up that says "Ur too early,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't open for me, a message pops up that says "Ur too early,...: Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't open for me, a message pops up that says "Ur too early, check the Microsoft store for the release date." Even though i own the game...
  10. Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm?: I wanna create a realm but I can't purchase it because I need "permission" 7c9a6e02-d432-4d6f-b50a-e2a1ee9f8696