get blocked on Xbox S messages

Discus and support get blocked on Xbox S messages in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; people message you first starting problems? 2 people tonight get me blocked on messages because they said I needed to uninstall the game because he won... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Richard Malone1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. get blocked on Xbox S messages

people message you first starting problems? 2 people tonight get me blocked on messages because they said I needed to uninstall the game because he won a few and I let him win I play around. he was in contact and im blocked with messages?

:)

Richard Malone1, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Richard, I'm an Independed Advisor

Sorry to hear you've been suspended. Unfortunately we are unable to help with enforcement issues. You would have been sent a message to the email associated with your account that gives more info on the suspension though. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders just in case.

You can also log in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET if available.

Please note that a case review is only available for suspensions longer than 24 hours and the PET can take up to 48 hours to respond.
  3. skys7 Win User

Why are some people so rude?

I am more annoyed by stupid teammates.

I block and mute rude people on Xbox LIVE.

As soon as I get rude messages, i block communication and that´s it.
  4. zanedrummerdx Win User

I cant send messages on xbox live :(

Prob because the person(s) that you are sending the messages to Blocked you
  5. MrMarooca Win User

Unable to send messages on xbox.com

6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Spammed by friend requests for a couple of days. What can I do ?

For now, this seems like the best option; however, it's important to note they would only get messages and party invites from friends; no one else.

If they don't want to change their settings, then the next best option, in my opinion, is reporting the messages as spam, then blocking the account(s).
Thema:

1. get blocked on Xbox S messages - Similar Threads - blocked messages

2. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  3. Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...: Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a split second then off 56a4c5cf-7f6a-4bbb-960b-34a5882cdc75
  4. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  5. xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live: My three xbox 360 consoles (2x360 S, 1x360 E) were blocked from xbox live on 1-11-24. Come to find out that having the Ultimate Game Pass on auto renewal caused it. I knew it was something on the...
  6. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  7. romove the block from the apps

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    romove the block from the apps: could you please remove the BLOCK from the apps PLEASE!!!!! 46f7215e-c3da-4df7-8c3a-52a8915855ca
  8. Lack of error messages for "blocked" accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lack of error messages for "blocked" accounts: Tried to log into multiple Microsoft run/associated websites. But it just wouldn't complete the log in process, sending me back to the log in screen time and time again, at best the url would tell...
  9. Why were they still able to invite me and message me when I blocked them months ago and it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why were they still able to invite me and message me when I blocked them months ago and it...: I had blocked someone from months ago and I never unblocked them and they still managed to find a way to message and invite me and continue to harass me and I can’t understand why I’m trying to...
  10. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef