Get access to minecraft account linked to deleted email

Discus and support Get access to minecraft account linked to deleted email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, so recently i deleted my old email address, not knowing i still had my minecraft account linked to it. I tried recovering it but i got an email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by daaron4, Jan 1, 2023.

1. daaron4
    daaron4 Guest

Hello, so recently i deleted my old email address, not knowing i still had my minecraft account linked to it. I tried recovering it but i got an email saying it has now been blocked. Is there anything i could do?

:)

daaron4, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, of the various questions you may have on the form, some may be about your payment method, or they will not ask for your entire credit card number if you had one on your account, but always for the last 4 numbers.

If you can answer that and the other questions the better, because the more information you can send about the account the better for the Microsoft team doing the investigation.
  3. daaron4 Win User

Thanks for replying and happy new years! Fortunately, i have not closed the microsoft account which is linked to my minecraft account. I will submit an unblock request using the link you provided. However, i have one question that i would like answered. Since im a minor my parents payed for the game, and in the recovery form for the account, it asked if i have used any microsoft services before. I entered yes, and then it asked for the information which was provided when paying. I do not think i can convince my parents to search for the information in their account. What can i do in this situation?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Daaron4, when it says you deleted your old email, have you requested to close the email to Microsoft, if yes, you can still get it back.

How to close your Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

However, if it appears blocked you will have to follow the instructions below.

Reactivate an account that has been blocked

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reac...
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Login.

the account exist, you just haven't found the email, accounts only gets delete after 12 months of no use, and there's no way to link a different email to your Minecraft purchase
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account

Since my Microsoft account was linked to my Minecraft account I lost access to my Minecraft account cause someone deleted my Microsoft account. Now Im not sure what happens but I was wondering if i would be possible to link a diffrent Microsoft account to an already migrated Minecraft account.

(*Moved from feedback.)
    Unfortunately not. If the Microsoft account that your Minecraft account was migrated to was deleted then your Minecraft would be essentially deleted along with it.
Thema:

1. Get access to minecraft account linked to deleted email - Similar Threads - access minecraft account

2. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  3. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  4. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  5. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  6. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  7. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  8. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b
  9. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  10. How to access old minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access old minecraft account?: It hasn't been logged in for probably a year and when I tried to log in, it prompted me to create a new xbox live account and when I logged into minecraft, it created a new account. Is there...