get a new support staff

Discus and support get a new support staff in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this game freeze way to much skips in and out its a waste fine a new one or build a better support staff f47053a5-a5a4-424c-bb5b-c34cbf181d50 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhineyExponent7, Apr 29, 2018.

1. get a new support staff

this game freeze way to much skips in and out its a waste fine a new one or build a better support staff

:)

WhineyExponent7, Apr 29, 2018
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Xbox Live Support Staff

The outsourced phone lines which call centers use often are less than completely stable. It may not be an intentional disconnection.

VibroPlex, Apr 29, 2018
  3. Xbox support staff lies

Xbox support staff are just plain liers they don't care what's going on they just want you gone, I had a broken game I've had to fight Xbox every step of the way to get a fix. No fix got offered refund and here the problem lies. The account I bought it from
    is closed ms policy bs says bank will send me a cheque I rang my old bank told them their policy is not to accept any monies to a closed account and bounce the monies back to which ever account it came from this case ms. So I ring Ms yet again tell them the
    issue with bank 1st rep tells me its been switched to my active account 2nd rep says I'm getting a cheque from Ms 3rd rep said its been passed to a team with no contact info surprise surprise. 4th rep said nothing on the account refund will be pending at my
    old bank. So I'm **** Ms are more than useless in helping I'm having to involve trading standards and possibly go to court just cause ms try to get out of their responsibility. I was told my old bank will one off refund me. Its not the banks problem or responsibility
    it's solely Ms responsibility the so called support center is pathetic as is the people working there for every type of issue its the same we need to pass it on to another dept escalate it to our other dept. What is the point in support when they can't support
    or fix f all I'd love a job getting paid for passing customers to someone with half a brain and an actual job. There is just no point in customer support. The rest of the system is just as broken the people who are needed hide behind forums or are not able
    to be contacted whatsoever. Ms/Xbox you are a joke. The worst experience ever and I'd advise everyone to ditch it go to PlayStation or pc. And this is from an 8 year member who was all about Xbox. Fffin liers the lot if them. If I was face to face they wouldn't
    be alive rite now n I hope they go hell

XGN RaginRaptor, Apr 29, 2018
  4. Christoph Schmitt Win User

Specializations

You could write with the Support / Halo Waypoint Staff but...

i dont think you get new ones...

i feel sorry for you.
  5. MarkeEnkel Win User

dear incomptent xbox employees part 2 beta forums

I'm not getting angry at support staff in calling them incompetent , if I'm getting angry at anyone its the people who pretent to be support staff
  6. XGN RaginRaptor Win User

Xbox support staff lies

It's not that that's the problem it's the lies and the mess around they give support can't support anyone. Trying to get something rectified fixed or what ever is like trying to find rocking **** impossible. I understand the fact it was going back to bank
    it purchased from but the bank has sent it back de lined and Xbox won't help any further just saying I was recording the interactions the manager **** him self said its against the law for me to record them. Then hung up on me when refused to delete the recording.
    Now if they can record me I'm entitled to record them for my own protection against the lies if it wasn't for me doing this I'd have no proof of the lies and mess around. Then the fact I had to fight the whole way even to get a fix for my game I had to fight
    after being told to do the reset delete cache clear etcetera 4x over as well as re dl gears which is 100gb each time that's as much as support can help pitiful. That I can do without having to contact some 1 braincell support guy. Then I find out the centre
    is outsourced and so they say are from Bangladesh wtf. I made a formal complaint hasn't been taken seriously the managers refuse to give me there bosses details so I could either contact or write a letter who are you meant to report the managers too when they
    say they are all same level every dept has a boss area manager or sumut of the like. It's always lies with them there job is utterly pointless they can't help anyone and attitude of pretty much everyone I spoke to Is abismal they just want there cash n go
    home. I've made the jump to psn already had enough of the **** from Xbox and support. I can link all the transcript from the chats if you'd like to read them then give an opinion instead of not really grasping what the problem is.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox support staff lies

The problem is this per anti money laundering laws any refund done with a credit/debit card has to be put back onto the original account that the purchase was made off of. hence it going back to the original bank account that the charge was made on at that
    point it would be up to the issuing bank to then give you that money back.
  8. WUIJIBOBO Win User

...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

Respectfully I disagree, Xbox Support used to be excellent over the phone, and this current system is a lot more hassle for the customer than how it used to be. It's not as intuitive as it should be, and for a lot of people it can lead to frustration because
    almost every step seems designed to keep them away from talking to an actual member of the Xbox Support team.
Thema:

get a new support staff

1. get a new support staff - Similar Threads - support staff

2. Support staff not returning my call requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support staff not returning my call requests: My Xbox died and was replaced with a detective unit I tried calling Microsoft support and have had their staff hang up on me multiple times before I was even able to say hello I have tried...
  3. how do i get in contact with an actual microsoft/xbox support staff member

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get in contact with an actual microsoft/xbox support staff member: I need to speak to someone who can actually assist me, i have tried calling to no avail, do not reply if you are a volunteer moderator I want assistance from a Microsoft staff member thank you....
  4. Microsoft Compliance Lock - not receiving responses from Microsoft Support Staff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Compliance Lock - not receiving responses from Microsoft Support Staff: My main Microsoft account received a compliance lock/suspension in late October 2021, which I found out while trying to lot into my Minecraft account. I filled out the form provided, but I have...
  5. Submitting Public Complaint about Xbox Support Staff services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Submitting Public Complaint about Xbox Support Staff services: To Microsoft, Xbox Division, & Phil Spencer, I would like to inform this company that I am receiving lower and lower quality of services from Xbox phone support for quite sometime now, even...
  6. Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...: I’m pretty sick tbh I’m not, I just bought an Xbox live gold card, but you guys charged my old card that’s not even active cause it was stolen, I don’t have 18$ from an account that doesn’t exist...
  7. ...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

in XBoX Accessibility
    ...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?: What happened? Why is it that when I go to use the XBL support chat, I can't get in touch with XBL staff anymore. Now the job's been outsourced to other XBox customers...? When did this happen??...
  8. ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND: HELLO , I RECEIVED AN ELECTRONIC INVITATION THROUGH XBOX LIVE MESSAGES TO TRY THE SELF SERVE REQUEST FOR REFUND TOOL FROM XBOX LIVE. I ATTEMPTED TO GET A REFUND WITHOUT SUCCESS, SO I CONTACTED...
  9. Let's talk about the "Microsoft laid off Xbox support staff, in favor of volunteers" article

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let's talk about the "Microsoft laid off Xbox support staff, in favor of volunteers" article: I’m writing this to resolve some of the confusion/controversy caused by a recent post by Polygon regarding Xbox Support Twitter staff being replaced by Xbox Ambassadors. Microsoft laid off Xbox...
  10. Let's talk about the "Microsoft laid off Xbox support staff, in favor of volunteers" article

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let's talk about the "Microsoft laid off Xbox support staff, in favor of volunteers" article: I’m writing this to resolve some of the confusion/controversy caused by a recent post by Polygon regarding Xbox Support Twitter staff being replaced by Xbox Ambassadors. Microsoft laid off Xbox...