German/English: Xbox has internet but keeps disconnecting Xbox Network/Life | Xbox hat...

Discus and support German/English: Xbox has internet but keeps disconnecting Xbox Network/Life | Xbox hat... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First Englisch then German: Since a quite a long time my xbox suddenly stopped working. I didnt change anything on the xbox in the settings but i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rodrigo Kugler, Nov 24, 2022.

1. German/English: Xbox has internet but keeps disconnecting Xbox Network/Life | Xbox hat...

First Englisch then German:

Since a quite a long time my xbox suddenly stopped working. I didnt change anything on the xbox in the settings but i cant remember if i did something in my router. My console has a stable conntecting with the router with everything enabled what’s necessary. It has the needed ports open, Nat Type is open UpNp is on. But still it sometimes just wont connect to xbox network (xbox live). It sometimes works for a random amount of time maybe even a day but sometimes it just wont work at all. Ive tried everything but nothing works. Can someone help Me ?

Seit einiger Zeit funktioniert meine Xbox plötzlich nicht mehr. Ich habe nichts auf der Xbox in den Einstellungen geändert, aber ich kann mich nicht erinnern, ob ich etwas in meinem Router gemacht habe. Meine Konsole hat eine stabile Verbindung zum Router, wobei alles Notwendige aktiviert ist. Es hat die erforderlichen Ports offen, Nat Type ist offen, UpNp ist eingeschaltet. Aber manchmal verbindet es sich einfach nicht mit dem Xbox-Netzwerk (Xbox Live). Es funktioniert manchmal für eine zufällige Zeitspanne, vielleicht sogar einen Tag, aber manchmal funktioniert es einfach überhaupt nicht. Ich habe alles versucht, aber nichts funktioniert. Kann mir jemand helfen ?

:)

Rodrigo Kugler, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

German/English: Xbox has internet but keeps disconnecting Xbox Network/Life | Xbox hat Internet aber trennt sich ständig vom Xbox Netzwerk

Hello again, know that it is connected by wi-fi, the cable connection was a recommendation because it has a greater stabilization of the network, is not subject to less external interference like wi-fi.
  3. Georges C. Win User

German/English: Xbox has internet but keeps disconnecting Xbox Network/Life | Xbox hat Internet aber trennt sich ständig vom Xbox Netzwerk

Hello again, network cables are divided into categories, the minimum to use on an Ethernet network is category 5e cable, but we always recommend Cat 6, or Cat 7.

https://www.electronics-notes.com/articles/conn...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Rodrigo Kugler Win User

What do you mean with 5e and Cat 6 up ?
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rodrigo, when it says that it has a stable connection between your console and your modem/router, it means that it is connected by wi-fi or network cable, if it is network cable what would be the cable category, we always recommend the 5e up, the idea would be Cat 6 up.

Another thing to check would be if your modem/router needs some firmware update, sometimes some service may not be running properly in the software.
  6. Rodrigo Kugler Win User

My xbox isnt connected with an LAN Cable
Thema:

German/English: Xbox has internet but keeps disconnecting Xbox Network/Life | Xbox hat...

1. German/English: Xbox has internet but keeps disconnecting Xbox Network/Life | Xbox hat... - Similar Threads - German English has

2. favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german...

in XboX Insiders
    favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german...: When favorite friends come online, nothing is showing on xbox and phone, i checked the settings, but everything seems okay, i had the same issue last with with achievements but glady they fixed...
  3. German game disc work on uk xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    German game disc work on uk xbox?: Hello, I purchased a game on ebay and when I received it I noticed it was a German copy it is still sealed and unopened. Will it still work on a uk xbox? 080928c3-1401-462d-83c7-c6d2f2f2a8c9
  4. Why are the games by default installed in German language and how can I set it to English?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the games by default installed in German language and how can I set it to English?: Hi, Problem: games from Game Pass install by default in German language. I need to have them in English. I am subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate. My Windows 10 display language settings is...
  5. my win11 xbox app is in english and so is the OS but games are in german I need them in...

in XBoX on Windows
    my win11 xbox app is in english and so is the OS but games are in german I need them in...: my win11 xbox app is in English and so is the OS but games are downloading in German. I need them in English, how do I get them to download the English version and not the German version. Can I...
  6. My XBox Apps language is set to german, but all xCloud games display english only.

in XboX Insiders
    My XBox Apps language is set to german, but all xCloud games display english only.: Why was this not being communicated and i had to learn this from a mod's comment blocking a Question on this issue? submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  7. Switch fallout new vegas german version to a french or english version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch fallout new vegas german version to a french or english version: hello just bought fallout new vegas and later discovered that the game was in german and as a live in french part of switzerland i do not speak german so i would like to know if i can change the...
  8. Dishonored DE - english version in german and austrian stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dishonored DE - english version in german and austrian stores: Hi, there are more and more complains from people in the german forum, that they have purchased Dishonored DE from the german or austrian store, but received the english version. I know that the...
  9. Still waiting for English language Support in German Country Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still waiting for English language Support in German Country Console: Hi MS-Team The release of the One was Nov 2013, now 1 year later there is always no option to use english language on a German Console without change the Country and Marketplace to UK or other....
  10. German Xbox One - English voice commands?

in XBoX on Consoles
    German Xbox One - English voice commands?: I was doing some searching and stumbled on to some old articles that said that a fe. German Xbox One wouldn't be able to take voice commands in english and it would be region locked. To my...